Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegorton said:
sky tot said:
Ive got bad vibes about this fella,hope im wrong.

I'm quite confident that if we didn't sing racist chants towards him for 90 minutes every game and avoided trying to kill him he'd be a much happier person. I may be wrong.
Just hope if he signs for us ,that he doesn`t have his photo taken wearing a rag shirt.

bluegorton said:
sky tot said:
Ive got bad vibes about this fella,hope im wrong.

I'm quite confident that if we didn't sing racist chants towards him for 90 minutes every game and avoided trying to kill him he'd be a much happier person. I may be wrong.

LOL

Not sure why, but I still can't quite see this one happening.

Maybe its a combination of the fact that the player is an unpredictable headcase, and that Moratti is an unpredictable headcase - I can still see this deal going tits up.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, as I think he's exactly the type of player we should be looking to bring in - maybe its just a bit of the old City inbuilt anti-disappointment defence mechanism kicking in - the product of sitting up waiting for Mido to complete his medical after that Spurs cup game, only for the minutes to tick past midnight with nothing but a wall of silence from the Club, as the realisation slowly dawns on you that he'd rather be sat on Spurs bench picking up his pay-cheque than actually playing for City. The Shame!

Its hard to shake that shit off

not sure how reliable this is , but it states we are meeting player/agent tomorrow in Mancheste

rSky: Tomorrow meeting in Manchester

City-Raiola
07/19/2010 23:10 by Dominic Fabbricini article read 369 times
Source: Sky Sports

© photo of James Morini
Inter-Balotelli, the matter will now move on directly in front of the player. That is, managers have realized that English is more difficult to give the player the right offer economic convince Inter sell it. And so, according to Sky Sports, tomorrow would be a new meeting in Manchester, between emissaries of the City Attorney and SuperMario, Mino Raiola, who last week hinted that the City is the offer right away. If the City finds the agreement with Raiola and Balotelli, then return to Milan, with its emissaries to deal with Inter transfer of the player (about 35 million total, including bonus).

But the Manchester United and Chelsea Ancelotti not let go ...

borninm14 said:
not sure how reliable this is , but it states we are meeting player/agent tomorrow in Mancheste

rSky: Tomorrow meeting in Manchester

City-Raiola
07/19/2010 23:10 by Dominic Fabbricini article read 369 times
Source: Sky Sports

© photo of James Morini
Inter-Balotelli, the matter will now move on directly in front of the player. That is, managers have realized that English is more difficult to give the player the right offer economic convince Inter sell it. And so, according to Sky Sports, tomorrow would be a new meeting in Manchester, between emissaries of the City Attorney and SuperMario, Mino Raiola, who last week hinted that the City is the offer right away. If the City finds the agreement with Raiola and Balotelli, then return to Milan, with its emissaries to deal with Inter transfer of the player (about 35 million total, including bonus).

But the Manchester United and Chelsea Ancelotti not let go ...
May as well have the medical at the same time, don't you think?

have my doubts about this. no doubting his ability, its everything else.

heaven forbid we start badly and mancini gets the chop, i dont think mario would be too pleased!

one of those twitter dude that you say is a KFA

says the fee is agreed 26 million plus 7 add ons.. now just dealing with his agent.. who is a royal cnut. lol

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
have my doubts about this. no doubting his ability, its everything else.

heaven forbid we start badly and mancini gets the chop, i dont think mario would be too pleased!

That's a bit of a gun jump, Uwe.

okstate99 said:
one of those twitter dude that you say is a KFA

says the fee is agreed 26 million plus 7 add ons.. now just dealing with his agent.. who is a royal cnut. lol

which twitter mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.