Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Apparently Lou Macari has been on scum tv and he's been told from people at the swamp the rags have no interest in balo and are not in any kind of negotiations.

How much does that cost you per month ? ;)

26 + 7 is good if the 7 are performance/appearance-related. That means if he does act up or flop somehow we won't have to pay it all and if he does succeed, well the extras will be well worth it. :)

borninm14 said:
not sure how reliable this is , but it states we are meeting player/agent tomorrow in Mancheste

rSky: Tomorrow meeting in Manchester

City-Raiola
07/19/2010 23:10 by Dominic Fabbricini article read 369 times
Source: Sky Sports

© photo of James Morini
Inter-Balotelli, the matter will now move on directly in front of the player. That is, managers have realized that English is more difficult to give the player the right offer economic convince Inter sell it. And so, according to Sky Sports, tomorrow would be a new meeting in Manchester, between emissaries of the City Attorney and SuperMario, Mino Raiola, who last week hinted that the City is the offer right away. If the City finds the agreement with Raiola and Balotelli, then return to Milan, with its emissaries to deal with Inter transfer of the player (about 35 million total, including bonus).

But the Manchester United and Chelsea Ancelotti not let go ...
I'm guessing that's from Sky Italia who are usually pretty reliable I believe.

10.Goater_Legend said:
borninm14 said:
not sure how reliable this is , but it states we are meeting player/agent tomorrow in Mancheste

rSky: Tomorrow meeting in Manchester

City-Raiola
07/19/2010 23:10 by Dominic Fabbricini article read 369 times
Source: Sky Sports

© photo of James Morini
Inter-Balotelli, the matter will now move on directly in front of the player. That is, managers have realized that English is more difficult to give the player the right offer economic convince Inter sell it. And so, according to Sky Sports, tomorrow would be a new meeting in Manchester, between emissaries of the City Attorney and SuperMario, Mino Raiola, who last week hinted that the City is the offer right away. If the City finds the agreement with Raiola and Balotelli, then return to Milan, with its emissaries to deal with Inter transfer of the player (about 35 million total, including bonus).

But the Manchester United and Chelsea Ancelotti not let go ...
I'm guessing that's from Sky Italia who are usually pretty UNreliable I believe.

this

:=)

Got a feeling we'll have Super Mario and Kolarov wrapped up by the end of the week. Add in the Dzeko meeting on Weds and it won't have been too shabby.

Will spell the end of Robinho though, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.