Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Ok, as a final sales point, I offer one last thing about Balo that I've just remembered. When Inter played the rags, he nearly smashed Tranny's legs for laughing at him for missing a shot. They had a bit of a squabble on the pitch, so later in the game Balo went to ask for his shirt as some sort of apologetic thing. Tranny said he had already promised it to someone else, so Balo was quoted as saying "It's okay, in a couple of years you will be asking for mine" then walked off.

Apart from all of that though, he happens to be a fucking quality player. There's a video on Youtube that gives you more of an idea about him as a player and a person;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71W2iT3z4E[/youtube]

It kind of shows him as being on that line between genius and insane which is pretty accurate

@3.55sec what is that celebration all about haha!!

Damocles said:
Ok, as a final sales point, I offer one last thing about Balo that I've just remembered. When Inter played the rags, he nearly smashed Tranny's legs for laughing at him for missing a shot. They had a bit of a squabble on the pitch, so later in the game Balo went to ask for his shirt as some sort of apologetic thing. Tranny said he had already promised it to someone else, so Balo was quoted as saying "It's okay, in a couple of years you will be asking for mine" then walked off.

Apart from all of that though, he happens to be a fucking quality player. There's a video on Youtube that gives you more of an idea about him as a player and a person;

It kind of shows him as being on that line between genius and insane which is pretty accurate

Please let us sign this lad, the premiership NEEDS this kind of player to liven things up!

That kid is on my shirt if we get him, will be an emotional day if ssn break it!
Will defo have to go down to the ground.

lee-mcfc said:
Damocles said:

@3.55sec what is that celebration all about haha!!

Looks awesome!
I want him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.