Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Juventino said:
Se Saltelli muore Balotelli.

It's a chant that Juve shout to Balo, basically saying "if we all jump up and down Balotelli dies", though it's cleverer in Italian as it rhymes. A bit like us saying "if you all hate United clap your hands", but they jump up and down and want him to die instead of expressing displeasure.

Don't forget, these are the same fans who chant "A negro can't be Italian" at Balo, and are the reason why he wants to leave.
TBF D there is a huge difference between hating a club and wanting someone to die.

I really think this guy needs banning now, that chant is not racist in it self, but it is a part of a racist campaign against Balotelli.

Balotelli is not a City player (yet) but the racist undertones should be enough to ban this twat imho.

Now Im not a mod so of course its not my call.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
TBF D there is a huge difference between hating a club and wanting someone to die.

There is, but if we started banning people for saying they'd wish someone would die, our membership would hastily drop; especially around the Derby games :P

I'll give Juve the benefit of the doubt in this case, as it wasn't a racist comment though it has been used on a larger scale as part of a racist campaign. Please don't start with that stuff here Juve.

Pam said:
blue_soundwave said:
Got a feeling we'll have Super Mario and Kolarov wrapped up by the end of the week. Add in the Dzeko meeting on Weds and it won't have been too shabby.

Will spell the end of Robinho though, sadly.

Which Dzeko meeting is that? And don't just say the one on Wednesday.

Couple of reports been knocking around. Same ones said we were meeting Inter on Mon so look reliable, guess we'll wait and see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...4million-Inter-Milan-ace-Mario-Balotelli.html

i hope we dont overpay on this deal .34 m is the price barca paid to get david villa balotelli is def. not in the same league as villa , inter is twisting our arm on this deal for a untested player in the PL .We should make a take it or leave it offer to them , that will send a clear message to them and instead try for other players.

i seriously think this lad has all the attributes to be bigger and better than drogba similar type off player and he will love playin with carlos and silva roll on august when we start domination haha i can only hope and dream on the domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.