Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
Blue Smarties said:
Eh ?
duck.bmp

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Damocles said:
It's a chant that Juve shout to Balo, basically saying "if we all jump up and down Balotelli dies", though it's cleverer in Italian as it rhymes. A bit like us saying "if you all hate United clap your hands", but they jump up and down and want him to die instead of expressing displeasure.

Don't forget, these are the same fans who chant "A negro can't be Italian" at Balo, and are the reason why he wants to leave.
TBF D there is a huge difference between hating a club and wanting someone to die.

Interesting. I remember on a number of occasions in the early / mid 90's stood (well actually sat on the crush barrier) at the back of the Kippax, hearing chants of -

Die, Die Fergie ******* Die.

So its not just and Italian or a Juve issue, granted this was a number of years ago, but we're not whiter than white either.

szczecinmanc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
TBF D there is a huge difference between hating a club and wanting someone to die.

Interesting. I remember on a number of occasions in the early / mid 90's stood (well actually sat on the crush barrier) at the back of the Kippax, hearing chants of -

So its not just and Italian or a Juve issue, granted this was a number of years ago, but we're not whiter than white either.

But he has made the effort to come onto another forum and post it, just for attention really.

Ticket For Schalke said:
szczecinmanc said:

But he has made the effort to come onto another forum and post it, just for attention really.

Who has ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.