Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Robinho+£10-15million for Balotelli. Hope we get this one tied up by the end of the week. I'm much more eager that we sign him the Edin.

I know it sounds absurd but that's what is written...
please bear in mind that mediaset is berlusconi plaything, and he is the largest horseshit peddler on the planet.
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo37604.shtml

Maicon-Balotelli, 48 ore decisive
Ultimo sforzo Real e rilancio del City
Maicon

Quarantotto ore: è il tempo che il Real si è dato per l'ultima offensiva per Maicon: Mou, infatti, non si è ancora rassegnato a rinunciare al brasiliano e ha chiesto al suo club di tentare il tutto per tutto. L'offerta merengues è ferma a 23 milioni, l'Inter vuole arrivare a 30. E due giorni potrebbero bastare per definire il futuro di Balotelli, conteso tra City e United. Atteso un rilancio a 35 mln del club di Mancini ma l'ostacolo è l'ingaggio.

Mourinho non si arrende: è dal giorno del suo addio all'Inter che vuole Maicon con sè e anche in questi primi giorni al lavoro nella capitale spagnola continua a ripeterlo ai dirigenti merengues: il terzino brasiliano è fondamentale per il suo progetto di squadra. Il portoghese, insomma, non si rassegna all'idea di impiegare Sergio Ramos sulla fascia e cercare un centrale sul mercato. Ecco perché ha chiesto un ultimo sforzo al club per avvicinarsi il più possibile alla richiesta di Moratti, partita da 35 milioni. Attualmente i soldi messi sul piatto della bilancia sono fermi a 23: troppo poco per lasciarlo partire.

E sono ore caldissime soprattutto per il destino di Balotelli, il maggior indiziato a lasciare l'armata nerazzurra. Lo United è in vantaggio con la sua offerta di 35 milioni e di 5 milioni all'anno al giocatore ma il City non si arrende: 30 milioni la cifra avanzata ai dirigenti nerazzurri nell'ultimo blitz a Milano ma si arriverà a 35, bonus compresi. L'ingaggio qui è però ancora troppo basso rispetto alla richiesta dell'agente di Supermario, Mino Raiola, che ne chiede almeno 4: 'solo' 2,5 milioni. Distanze non incolmabili. E alla fine qualcuno a Manchester la spunterà.

19 luglio 2010

limebeaver said:
I know it sounds absurd but that's what is written...
please bear in mind that mediaset is berlusconi plaything, and he is the largest horseshit peddler on the planet.
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo37604.shtml

Maicon-Balotelli, 48 ore decisive
Ultimo sforzo Real e rilancio del City
Maicon

Quarantotto ore: è il tempo che il Real si è dato per l'ultima offensiva per Maicon: Mou, infatti, non si è ancora rassegnato a rinunciare al brasiliano e ha chiesto al suo club di tentare il tutto per tutto. L'offerta merengues è ferma a 23 milioni, l'Inter vuole arrivare a 30. E due giorni potrebbero bastare per definire il futuro di Balotelli, conteso tra City e United. Atteso un rilancio a 35 mln del club di Mancini ma l'ostacolo è l'ingaggio.

Mourinho non si arrende: è dal giorno del suo addio all'Inter che vuole Maicon con sè e anche in questi primi giorni al lavoro nella capitale spagnola continua a ripeterlo ai dirigenti merengues: il terzino brasiliano è fondamentale per il suo progetto di squadra. Il portoghese, insomma, non si rassegna all'idea di impiegare Sergio Ramos sulla fascia e cercare un centrale sul mercato. Ecco perché ha chiesto un ultimo sforzo al club per avvicinarsi il più possibile alla richiesta di Moratti, partita da 35 milioni. Attualmente i soldi messi sul piatto della bilancia sono fermi a 23: troppo poco per lasciarlo partire.

E sono ore caldissime soprattutto per il destino di Balotelli, il maggior indiziato a lasciare l'armata nerazzurra. Lo United è in vantaggio con la sua offerta di 35 milioni e di 5 milioni all'anno al giocatore ma il City non si arrende: 30 milioni la cifra avanzata ai dirigenti nerazzurri nell'ultimo blitz a Milano ma si arriverà a 35, bonus compresi. L'ingaggio qui è però ancora troppo basso rispetto alla richiesta dell'agente di Supermario, Mino Raiola, che ne chiede almeno 4: 'solo' 2,5 milioni. Distanze non incolmabili. E alla fine qualcuno a Manchester la spunterà.

19 luglio 2010

translated -----

Forty-eight hours is the time that the Real has been given for the final offensive for Maicon: Mou, in fact, has not yet resigned to give up and asked his Brazilian club groped on everything. The offer is firm merengues 23 million, Inter will reach 30. And two days may be enough to define the future of Balotelli, disputed between City and United. Since a raise to 35 million club Mancini but the obstacle is the engagement.

Mourinho did not give up is the day of his departure he wants to Inter Maicon with him and even in these early days working in the capital continues to repeat the leaders merengues: Brazilian full-back is essential for its project team. The Portuguese, in short, is not resigned to the idea of using Sergio Ramos on the group and look for a central market. That's why he asked one last effort for the club as close as possible to request Moratti, from 35 million. Currently the money put on the scales are still at 23: not enough to let him go.

It is especially hot for hours the fate of Balotelli, the largest suspect to leave the armed Nerazzurri. The United is ahead with its offer of 35 million and 5 million annually to the player but the City does not give up: the 30 million figure advanced to the last raid leaders Inter Milan but will reach 35, including bonus . The engagement here is still too low compared to the request agent Supermario, Mino Raiola, who asked at least 4: 'only' 2.5 million. Distances are not unbridgeable. And eventually someone will win the day in Manchester.

July 19, 2010

sir malcolm..
in the article it doesnt actually say 'Manchester City' or 'manchester united' anywhere.. but the inference is obvious which city and united they are referring to. I can't see any other interpretation...

Don`t like the look of this

According to reports in Italy, Mario Balotelli has already agreed personal terms with Manchester United and has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford, but their Premier League rivals Manchester City are hoping to blow Sir Alex Ferguson out of the water by raising their bid to €35 million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40924/Italian_press_United_agree_personal_terms_but_City_remain_favourites__.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40 ... tes__.aspx</a>

whipper said:
Don`t like the look of this

According to reports in Italy, Mario Balotelli has already agreed personal terms with Manchester United and has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford, but their Premier League rivals Manchester City are hoping to blow Sir Alex Ferguson out of the water by raising their bid to €35 million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40924/Italian_press_United_agree_personal_terms_but_City_remain_favourites__.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40 ... tes__.aspx</a>

I do, it's from sport.co.uk

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Cant shake the feeling that he will end up a rag, they have been constantly linked with him and i think some on here are a little too OTT with regards to them being skint .. something is obviously holding up our talks .. hope im wrong but fear im not ..

Of course he's not going to Old Trafford!

Haven't you read anything on here at all the past six months?

They've no money... they can't pay the wages... the debts they have are crushing them.

Yeah, I'm sure i read that on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.