Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Ash said:
mancityscot said:
I've just come home from playing golf in spain with sky sports Rob Palmer. he has told me that mario balotelli is more or less a done deal. he is big friends with brian marwood and david platt so i think these are relieable sources to have got information from. thought i would pass this info on.

Nice one mate, sounds promising. Should raise a few spirits on here :)

Mario
Kolarov
Milner
Boateng
Yaya
Silva
would be absolutely chuffed with those signings.

lionheart said:
It seems that the gulf between our valuation at about 23m and Inter's valuation at 35m may be too great to bridge by negotiation. We should therefore walk away unless Inter decide to play ball.

I think a lot of this is due to the valuation that is given by Inter always being in Euros, whereas our buying price is always given in Sterling. Hence it always looks like we are miles away in agreeing terms.

From what other posters have indicated earlier on in the thread, and they may just be newspaper quotes but it seems that there could be a number or add ons which will push the total up to Inters valuation if/when we win the league, cup, champions league, f1 championship, world series, superbowl, and when he becomes next President of the US. Pretty much like the Rags had agreed for 'the white Pele". His initial fee was £20 million and it was only add ons (all completed now I think) that pushed it up to the £30 million that is always reported now

r.soleofsalford said:
oakiecokie said:
Again from the MEN, reports suggesting that the lad be given a few days to mull it over !!!
Don`t forget we are talking about a 19 year old lad here !!

tell him he can have a bite of my chip barm that should swing it.

i must add there is no sexual meaning implied.

Well thats the best of the worst euphemisms I`ve heard.
A chip barm that swings.
Mmmmmmmmm

My friend might be holidaying with Moratti's son in a few weeks. I've told her to bend his ear about this one if it hasn't been wrapped up by then!

Inter striker Mario Balotelli is destined to leave the club and join Manchester City as his team-mates begin to turn against him, fed up with his disruptive influence inside the dressing room. Ivan Cordoba has revealed that the striker is "causing tantrums" and has asked him to find "another team"<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm --<br /><br />Inter striker Mario Balotelli is destined to leave the club and join Manchester City as his team-mates begin to turn against him, fed up with his disruptive influence inside the dressing room. Ivan Cordoba has revealed that the striker is "causing tantrums" and has asked him to find "another team"

Black_baby_crying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.