Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the richest club in the world by miles can we stop fucking about and give them what they want. This could end up being Ronaldinho 2 where United missed out and Barca got him by paying that bit extra.
Ballotelli could go to another club and be the best thing since then and we will be laughed at for not payin that extra few mill which is peanuts to our owners.

Ando said:
We are the richest club in the world by miles can we stop fucking about and give them what they want. This could end up being Ronaldinho 2 where United missed out and Barca got him by paying that bit extra.
Ballotelli could go to another club and be the best thing since then and we will be laughed at for not payin that extra few mill which is peanuts to our owners.

Good grief

Ando said:

Other clubs are not exactly forming a queue with cheque books open.

bellwhaft said:
realsparky said:
What near the Labour club?.

Not really. Used to drink in the Hare & Hounds and the Oddies, if you know that area.

Bellwhaft I am enjoying a nice JD & coke whilst watching the rugby and keeping an eye on the forum.

I know who you are as Ric has informed us, I know you are a blue and which other site you used to run, however just like any other poster, if you continue to wind people up you will be warned or worse still then banned.

Please take this as a friendly word in your ear, because I am chilling I am being nice, but if I get any more reports it will be hasta la vista baby ;)

Ducado said:
Ando said:

Good grief

Agreed,but in more colourful language.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
i so want this guy to sign for us

iv been dreaming of this move since mancini took over.

it will happen i believe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71W2iT3z4E&feature=related[/youtube]

Brilliant video.
I've never really seen him play apart from youtube videos and he always looks like he gets alot of abuse on the pitch, By the looks of that video he gives it just as much as he gets it...

not that its bad thing, Having Balotelli, Bellamy and De Jong on derby day i can predict alot of rag injuries haha

Trigger said:
bellwhaft said:
Not really. Used to drink in the Hare & Hounds and the Oddies, if you know that area.

Bellwhaft I am enjoying a nice JD & coke whilst watching the rugby and keeping an eye on the forum.

I know who you are as Ric has informed us, I know you are a blue and which other site you used to run, however just like any other poster, if you continue to wind people up you will be warned or worse still then banned.

Please take this as a friendly word in your ear, because I am chilling I am being nice, but if I get any more reports it will be hasta la vista baby ;)

If expressing my opinion about a particular player winds people up why is that cause to ban me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.