Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
corky1970 said:
today is the day people !!!!!!!

yellow ticker
20100514_mobile_evolution.gif

contract-document.jpg

BastianSchweinsteiger.jpg

Pmsl zin..... corky lad you're never going to live this one down mate :O)

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti says he has no fresh news on Mario Balotelli 's proposed move to Manchester City .

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has apparently been locked in negotiations with Manchester City discussing personal terms, while Moratti has given his tacit approval for a deal, recently saying that the striker is replaceable.

“There aren't any movements at this hour on a Monday morning,” Moratti said.

“I know less about Balotelli than you and when I do know something, I'll tell you.”

19-year-old Balotelli is the bad boy of Italian football, having had numerous disagreements with former Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho. However, the striker's talent is unquestioned and Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini first gave Balotelli his chance at the San Siro and now wants to bring him to Eastlands.

The Fixer said:

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti says he has no fresh news on Mario Balotelli 's proposed move to Manchester City .

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has apparently been locked in negotiations with Manchester City discussing personal terms, while Moratti has given his tacit approval for a deal, recently saying that the striker is replaceable.

“I know less about Balotelli than you and when I do know something, I'll tell you.”

19-year-old Balotelli is the bad boy of Italian football, having had numerous disagreements with former Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho. However, the striker's talent is unquestioned and Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini first gave Balotelli his chance at the San Siro and now wants to bring him to Eastlands.

This is annoying. Some of the articles say we can't finalize personal details, and the others say we can't finalize the transfer fee.

NewbBlue said:
The Fixer said:

This is annoying. Some of the articles say we can't finalize personal details, and the others say we can't finalize the transfer fee.

either way, they better get a wriggle on!

california blue said:
Dont expect any Balo news, good or bad, till late wednesday/ thusday!!! is that not fucking obvious?
Yeah I think it will be announced at Thursdays 4 pm press conference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.