Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebritykiller said:
avoidconfusion said:
He is also 31, hardly worth paying the kind of money we would have to pay for him. Besides he already failed in the Premier League before so imho he could score 100 goals in Spain, I'd still rather get a younger player for the future.

Could have sworn Mancini had already ruled Forlan out, saying although he's admired him from afar for years he's simply too old now to be a prudent investment.

I remember that too. Mancini definitely said he's too old.

People who think we are after folan are stupid,people who think forlan is better than good are also stupid!

People who believe the 180 a week story are fukin insane!

flap..flap..flappidy..flap..ffs!

Chill the fcuk out,cant believe sum people are slaggin Balotelli off before they have heard official news,yet when he signs (cuz he will) and does great you will be shaggin his ass!!

davelyncooper said:
RoslerLegend said:
Just watched a few youtube vids of this kid, he looks world class, scores freekicks, tap ins, long range, wit his head, great finisher, big strong and bags of skill. he could be one of the best players in the world in a few years.
I wouldnt have a prob wit his attitude as he never had a prob wit mancini, even wit all the abuse he got for his colour. He was bound to clash wit mourinho, as he wants to b no 1 at the club and wouldnt like a kid stealin his thunder and then standing up to him. Would love to see him line out wit Tevez on the first day at spurs, they would cause some problems. come on city wrap up this deal soon

RAG
RAG<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
corrigan of norway said:
Why dont we go for Kun or Benzema instead and let Raiola rot in hell??
Cuz they are nowhere near as good as Balotelli!!!!

chase of spades said:
davelyncooper said:
RAG

-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 pm --

corrigan of norway said:
Why dont we go for Kun or Benzema instead and let Raiola rot in hell??
Cuz they are nowhere near as good as Balotelli!!!!
#

Eh? Balotelli is a brilliant player... but Aguero is better.

Balotelli is younger though.

I know we should not believe the press untill things are set in stone or we have complete facts. howevr, if these demands are true it feels abit strurridge like. Someone far too big for their boots......

RoslerLegend said:
davelyncooper said:

RAG? coz i want city to sign a class young player, iv been following city for 20yrs, dont insult me wit that word

Chill fella...its a Bluemoon initiation thing to call all new posters a "Rag" and seeing as you only have 3 posts you're cannon fodder.. Rag. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.