Balotelli

I'm glad we lost this match if it has finally woken people up to the fact this guy is a liabilty and not worth bothering with. Was saying for ages how when anyone ever dared to criticise this "worldclass" player all you get back is them spouting shit about potential.

He dosen't want to be here, we don't want him here. Lets cut our losses.

It looks to me like Mario was bought to boost our profile, as every fucker loves/hates/talks about him with varying opinions. He always throws a strop when subbed and I am beginning to think it may be some kind of marketing exercise, as he appears to be unable to behave himself deliberately.
I still think we are going to see something special; remind me if I'm wrong.

glen quagmire said:
I am sick to fucking death hearing about he's 'only 20'.
When i was that age i had a child, a house and all the worries of bills and shit, while losing my dad to terminal cancer at 50.

I'm sure there are shitloads of people on here, who didn't act like cunts at that age also. He is a petulant little prick, who is a stain on our club, remember the karate kick in the europa league? What about not turning up for his award at the players awards evening? Oh and of course, where was he when the lads were parading the cup? Now manchester is shite, what next?

Get rid, i can't be arsed with the 'mario show' this season.

Re: today's game, keep your heads up blues, we will benefit from this, as the lads will be smarting and will push on, come monday night, keep the faith!

What? you cant be arsed to get behind a player with great skill and potential, who needs some support from all that negative shite press. Whats up with you man...ohh tbh I cant be arsed

Adam-mcfc said:
Oh my god! He had a bad game! Oh no! Balotelli out, Mancini out, the Sheikh out!

Seriously, he wasn't at his best today but Mancini will give him a kick up the arse and he'll come out guns blazing mark my words
One bad game!!!! Your deluded. I can count on one Hand how many GOOD games he's had, I was all for giving him a go, bit after today and pre-season in general no.. I'm sorry got to go. We don't need a passenger when we are supposedly challenging on all fronts..

Oh suprise, suprise the WHOLE team plays shit and there is a thread by the usual bitter twats about Balotelli. Some of you faggots need your tampons changing. This is a football board handbags and tantrums are down that way.

Clowns.

rastus said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Have said all along that this guy is a myth! Keep waiting to see this unbelievable talent he has. Sick of watching his half arsed approach to games!

You tell em fella, but we are 1 fackin charity game before the season starts and a lot of you are writing him off, about his attitude etec, etc.
Usually this type of bullying is the presses job, but with the supporters calling him it could bring out the best in him. Treat him mean to keep him keen. Come on Balo

Yeah the press mate the italian the english, mourinho, mancini have all criticsed his attitude but its city fans basing their opinion on one charity league game. There is not one person on here who doesn't want him to come good, but the issue is with him not others. There is a problem with his behaviour, stating anything else is ridiculous

rastus said:
glen quagmire said:
I am sick to fucking death hearing about he's 'only 20'.
When i was that age i had a child, a house and all the worries of bills and shit, while losing my dad to terminal cancer at 50.

I'm sure there are shitloads of people on here, who didn't act like cunts at that age also. He is a petulant little prick, who is a stain on our club, remember the karate kick in the europa league? What about not turning up for his award at the players awards evening? Oh and of course, where was he when the lads were parading the cup? Now manchester is shite, what next?

Get rid, i can't be arsed with the 'mario show' this season.

Re: today's game, keep your heads up blues, we will benefit from this, as the lads will be smarting and will push on, come monday night, keep the faith!

What? you cant be arsed to get behind a player with great skill and potential, who needs some support from all that negative shite press. Whats up with you man...ohh tbh I cant be arsed

Oh look theres that tired boring argument back about potential. The only potential this fuck wit has is the potential to be a twat and he's fulfilling that.

Having second thoughts about this lad tbh - Stalin simply wouldn´t put up with it. He was a passenger today when we needed a shift.Maybe it meant fook all but you still need to give 100% We need another striker if Tev goes - simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.