Balotelli

anymore than 2sheiks said:
LoveCity said:
Whoever Franco Rossi is, he is blatently on a WUM. Balotelli's value has decreased not increased since he joined us, if he doesn't buckle up this season we'll get about 15m from AC or Roma for him.
Isn't he the lead singer from Status Quo?

He's in the army now

Salfordian Blue said:
I have been a reader of this site for a long while now and have always been happy letting others do the posting. However after reading this thread I thought I'd finally dive in, set up an account and have my say. Glad I have - it's got rid of that annoying pop-up window from the top right hand corner of the screen for a start!

Mario is a tricky one for me. I find the guy endlessly charming off the pitch and I see the potential for huge growth as a player on it. However I fear Bobby Manc may waste too much of his energy focusing on the growth of this one player when his time could be better spent focusing on the growth of the team as a whole. Mario strikes me as the type to need almost constant man management. We're at the stage in our history (I refuse to call the club I've supported since primary school a project) where we can't afford to spend all our time and effort on one player in the hope he'll one day be a world beater.

Hopefully I'm wrong. There is nothing I'd like more than someone to quote this post in a years time when Mario has netted us 18 goals in the prem and tell me I was letting myself worry over nothing. Come on Balo mate, prove me wrong.

Salfordian blue/Gaz - CTID.

That's a good post , i agree with you ......

chase of spades said:
well i love mario,so there!

i like him.
but he needs to step up to the plate this year. and thats a fact.
he even admitted himself he had a shite season last year

Everyone campaigning for selling Mario will regret it in 5 years time. He is the sort of player that we could sell to another club and then 5 years later watch as he matures and they reap the rewards. If he was English the media would already be bigging him up as our 2014 world cup saviour. Because he isn't English he is apparently petulant and anything he does it criticised.

I want Mario too do well but think that Bellamy would be better suited to the Premier league.Mario is a spoilt over paid brat and is turning into a disaster>

So want Balo to do well! he has to have is game face on by a week on Monday or it's spells trouble for him

Silva is the new gold said:
Everyone campaigning for selling Mario will regret it in 5 years time. He is the sort of player that we could sell to another club and then 5 years later watch as he matures and they reap the rewards. If he was English the media would already be bigging him up as our 2014 world cup saviour. Because he isn't English he is apparently petulant and anything he does it criticised.

As I have said before this may well be true but are we as a club in a strong enough position to give him that five years. We are just breaking into the top 4, playing champions league. We need are players in the here and now not for what they might do in the future. We need him to step up now, we don't have the luxury of five years.

Salfordian Blue said:
I have been a reader of this site for a long while now and have always been happy letting others do the posting. However after reading this thread I thought I'd finally dive in, set up an account and have my say. Glad I have - it's got rid of that annoying pop-up window from the top right hand corner of the screen for a start!

Mario is a tricky one for me. I find the guy endlessly charming off the pitch and I see the potential for huge growth as a player on it. However I fear Bobby Manc may waste too much of his energy focusing on the growth of this one player when his time could be better spent focusing on the growth of the team as a whole. Mario strikes me as the type to need almost constant man management. We're at the stage in our history (I refuse to call the club I've supported since primary school a project) where we can't afford to spend all our time and effort on one player in the hope he'll one day be a world beater.

Hopefully I'm wrong. There is nothing I'd like more than someone to quote this post in a years time when Mario has netted us 18 goals in the prem and tell me I was letting myself worry over nothing. Come on Balo mate, prove me wrong.

Salfordian blue/Gaz - CTID.

You should post more often, mate.

I'm not yet at the end of my tether, but I'm certainly three quarters of the way down.

I still think he's worth the risk but he's got to start delivering - and now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.