Balotelli

r.soleofsalford said:
jaden19 said:
black mamba said:
Balotelli is argueably THE most talked about football in the country , and that includes Rooney .... it seems all and sundry have an opinion about him , and they all know his name now !

But the guy is constantly in the news for his antics , even more so than for his sparodic goals ........ and that can never be a good thing really , can it?

I liken him to Eric Cantona ...... an enigma , who's capable not only of of brilliance , not also of great unpredictability ....... and i'll bet in 20 years time nobody will ever stand up and say they truly understood Mario!

Didnt Cantona score over 100 goals.
Cantona produced, Balotelli will never.

mario`s not jumped into a crowd and kicked one of the paying public.
Didn't he throw a dart at someone's head? or was that papers talking shit?

Kazzydeyna said:
Sick of "city fans" buying into the.medias anti-city shit which is lets not forget rooted in simple racism.

There's a reason we.have one of.the few followings left with an active NF presence.

C***s.

An absolutely ridiculous assertion (not to mention grossly insulting).

I have no idea of the political leanings of most people in the crowd at City. However, if you are suggesting that Balotelli is criticised by anything like approaching even a significant minority due to racism then not only are you talking through your arse but you are also taking a serious issue and undermining it in a horrendous and incredibly stupid and incendiary manner.

Yours, Mr PC, lentil eating Guardian reader.

Thenumber1blue said:
Another classic Bluemoon Joke thread!

Trouble is that some people would that argue a joker like Balotelli wouldn't really belong in any other type of thread !

Kazzydeyna said:
Cannot be arsed reading this whole.thread but I can guarantee that every couple.of.pages there will be some bellend calling for.his head because they have fully bought into the media shite.

There'll even be knobs calling for the return oh Bellamy and adebayour. Conveniently.forgetting that "bellers " took great delight in smiling and cheering when we missed out on top four to Harry's (a "proper manager" apparently -as he can be seen saying on the Pitch after that game) spurs'.

Give me ballotelli every time.

Sick of "city fans" buying into the.medias anti-city shit which is lets not forget rooted in simple racism.

There's a reason we.have one of.the few followings left with an active NF presence.

C***s.
What a pathetic post, bringing racism and media shit into it. You've admitted to not reading the thread but have formed an opinion of posters in it. Bit odd that. Anyways, as stated already I make my mind up from what I see on the pitch and so far I've seen nothing which suggests Balotelli has anything like the talent those up his arse say he has got. No, so far I've seen a very uninterested, slapped arse of a boy stroll round various pitches we play at.

Kazzydeyna said:
Cannot be arsed reading this whole.thread but I can guarantee that every couple.of.pages there will be some bellend calling for.his head because they have fully bought into the media shite.

There'll even be knobs calling for the return oh Bellamy and adebayour. Conveniently.forgetting that "bellers " took great delight in smiling and cheering when we missed out on top four to Harry's (a "proper manager" apparently -as he can be seen saying on the Pitch after that game) spurs'.

C***s.
So is the media racist? Or are you saying City fans are racist? Or both?

Kazzydeyna said:

C***s.

it's a shame you're posting so rarely

black mamba said:
r.soleofsalford said:
jaden19 said:

Not yet he hasn't ......

he's kicked enough opponents though!

lets compare him to some other players, he hasnt ended a player career like roy keen, or been accused of rape like johnny (i didnt touch her) evans, he`s not shagged his brothers wife as far as i know, or cheated on his wife with an elderly lady. etc, etc,

Mancio said:
Kazzydeyna said:

C***s.

no ,it really isnt. the mans a ****

Mancio said:
Kazzydeyna said:

C***s.

It's a shame that your totally one track, blinkered, obsessed position would lead you to support anything that backs up your opinion.

Including horrendous stuff like this.

I am loathe to get into the slanging matches that you have with others but your contributions on here are so one track, biased and unwilling to consider any contradictory point that it renders them a joke. (and that's rich coming from me!)

Your willingness to back the above, presumably based on zero knowledge of the City fanbase or the motivation of the British press, is shameful.

lee-mcfc said:
r.soleofsalford said:
jaden19 said:

Didn't he throw a dart at someone's head? or was that papers talking shit?

i read that somewhere, do i believe the way it was reported, not for one minute. i think something has happened and the lily has well and truly been guilded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.