Balotelli

can't we just get of this kids back and support the shirt he wear,s,
he has got alot of growing up to do, tell me a lad of 20yrs that didn't.
and don't throw out "BUT HE'S A FOOTBALLER ON LOTS OF MONEY" at the end of the day he is still a 20yr old BOY with talent.

I'm asserting that the media's clear hatred of city (and ballotelli) is rooted in typically xenophobic tabloid racism. Simple as that.

I'm.also assering that the legions of city fans jumping on the whole Mario witchunt bandwagon are.wittingly or.unwittingly buying into their utter shite.

As for the NF comment it. Is well known amongst the anti-nazi fraternity that sadly city DO retain a number of NF veterans amongst their support.

Make of that what you will, I really don't give a shite what you think of me for posting, but I DO give a shite about our own fans slagging off one of.our own particularly when in the next breath they are lionising a petulant, selfish, media-whore like Bellamy. A player who lets remember hardly turned it on for Cardiff IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

r.soleofsalford said:
black mamba said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mario`s not jumped into a crowd and kicked one of the paying public.

Not yet he hasn't ......

he's kicked enough opponents though!

lets compare him to some other players, he hasnt ended a player career like roy keen, or been accused of rape like johnny (i didnt touch her) evans, he`s not shagged his brothers wife as far as i know, or cheated on his wife with an elderly lady. etc, etc,

He's stabbed a kid in the foot with a fork under the table whilst eating with an associate of mine (cause he'd had enough of his chat), i heard the darts were the least of the problems...believe he enjoys lobbing medicine balls at the youth team players (not hitting them like, though near misses are deamed well kinky)...from a height.
Someone needs to sit him down and explain about the piper and the man that pays, there was some PR a while back pertaining to what it would eventually mean to wear a City of Manchester blazer....he'll have a ground in uproar this season, fingers crossed it's for the right reasons.

Mancio said:
Kazzydeyna said:
Cannot be arsed reading this whole.thread but I can guarantee that every couple.of.pages there will be some bellend calling for.his head because they have fully bought into the media shite.

There'll even be knobs calling for the return oh Bellamy and adebayour. Conveniently.forgetting that "bellers " took great delight in smiling and cheering when we missed out on top four to Harry's (a "proper manager" apparently -as he can be seen saying on the Pitch after that game) spurs'.

Give me ballotelli every time.

Sick of "city fans" buying into the.medias anti-city shit which is lets not forget rooted in simple racism.

There's a reason we.have one of.the few followings left with an active NF presence.

C***s.

it's a shame you're posting so rarely
I have to admit that I was wrong. When I saw what kazzy wrote, I thought that no poster was a big enough bell-end to agree with that pile of slanderous horseshit. Step forward mancio.

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm asserting that the media's clear hatred of city (and ballotelli) is rooted in typically xenophobic tabloid racism. Simple as that.

I'm.also assering that the legions of city fans jumping on the whole Mario witchunt bandwagon are.wittingly or.unwittingly buying into their utter shite.

As for the NF comment it. Is well known amongst the anti-nazi fraternity that sadly city DO retain a number of NF veterans amongst their support.

Make of that what you will, I really don't give a shite what you think of me for posting, but I DO give a shite about our own fans slagging off one of.our own particularly when in the next breath they are lionising a petulant, selfish, media-whore like Bellamy. A player who lets remember hardly turned it on for Cardiff IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

great post again.

and for those who said i dont know the political/racial composition of city fans i have to admit they are right and apologise.

despite i have been victim of some chauvinistic abuse myself on this board.

Kazzydeyna said:

Where's your evidence for that?

Complete bollocks. We see what he does on the pitch, how he behaves and what his attitude is. We form our opinions on those. To say that we just form our opinions by what the papers say is utterly stupid. Get a grip!

I really don't give a shite what you think of me for posting, but I DO give a shite about our own fans slagging off one of.our own

If a player behaves like a complete knob, whether on or off the pitch, then we are perfectly entitled to criticise. Just the same as when he performs brilliantly on or off the pitch. Trouble is, he hasn't exactly been setting the footballing world alight has he?

particularly when in the next breath they are lionising a petulant, selfish, media-whore like Bellamy. A player who lets remember hardly turned it on for Cardiff IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

LOL. You criticise fellow City fans for having a go at Mario, then slag Bellamy off!

Remember this?

Kazzydeyna said:
but I DO give a shite about our own fans slagging off one of.our own

daze-male-cross-eye-dizzy-smiley-emoticon-000296-large.gif

What a hypocrite!

Kazzydeyna said:

By including the line about NF support at City (and there might be, who knows, there at complete bellends at every club, but it certainly doesn't colour the fanbase like somewhere like, say Lazio) you can only be seeking to assert that many critics of Balotelli have dodgy reasons rooted in something other than football.

And that, for anything other than a statistically insignificant minority that may or may not exist, is bullshit.

So don't present it as a mere statement of fact. Where it was presented and the statement prior to it renders it as more than that.

As for the xenophobic football coverage. If course it is, everyone with half a brain knows that. But criticism of Balotelli is entirely justified. For most City fans that is solely rooted in his on field product. But for some it is also rooted in his bullshit behaviour. And if you think all that is an invention from a xenophobic media, then you are sorely mistaken.

Ask yourself this, what is more common, City fans refusing to believe anything in the media that is even slightly critical of anyone/anything associated with the club.

Or City fans rushing to believe it. I know what my answer would be and that is why your assertion that City fans are being led by the nose (even ignoring your more ridiculous hints at darker motivations) is nonsense.

You know what ive wondered a few times.
The club isnt the best known around the world but since we have bought Mario we are in the papers everyday cause he does something daft.

They say any press is good press. You wonder how much - if at all - this played into the decision to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.