Balotelli

blueinsa said:
Mancio a girl?

Dont think so...

...Rag wum more like ;-)

And a professional Rafa Benitez look-a-like too...

EDIT:

Allegedly. ;- )

anymore than 2sheiks said:
blueinsa said:
Mancio a girl?

Dont think so...

...Rag wum more like ;-)
She said she'd recieved chauvanistic remarks on bluemoon.

link mate?

Sure i've seen a pic of Mancio and as Billy said....Rafa clone ;-)

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm asserting that the media's clear hatred of city (and ballotelli) is rooted in typically xenophobic tabloid racism. Simple as that.

I'm.also assering that the legions of city fans jumping on the whole Mario witchunt bandwagon are.wittingly or.unwittingly buying into their utter shite.

As for the NF comment it. Is well known amongst the anti-nazi fraternity that sadly city DO retain a number of NF veterans amongst their support.

Make of that what you will, I really don't give a shite what you think of me for posting, but I DO give a shite about our own fans slagging off one of.our own particularly when in the next breath they are lionising a petulant, selfish, media-whore like Bellamy. A player who lets remember hardly turned it on for Cardiff IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.
Strange you should mention this,as I was on a soccercoach express and there was this absolute dead necked fuckwit on there,drunk out of his pea brain on cheap Vodka and had his kid with him tapping on the window to any Somalian,Asian,or should I say anyone who wasnt white,hurling 1980 style racist abuse and encouraging his thick kid to do it too .At all ages too.

I must be blind but I don't see the potential to be world class! Unless your talking about world class idiot.

Deffo a case of the king who wore invisible clothes!

Just my opinion all you Balotelli lovers.

Omit Balotelli from the squad? The 19 year old who did this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzi_tXxueec[/youtube]

Remember his performance vs Stoke? He didn't even convey his full talent in that game! By his standards, he had a terrible season!

zangatangring said:
Omit Balotelli from the squad? The 19 year old who did this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzi_tXxueec[/youtube]

Remember his performance vs Stoke? He didn't even convey his full talent in that game! By his standards, he had a terrible season!

Thats what i tell people...he admits his season was SHIT ...how many players do this..He knows that he needs to play better ..at least is something.

And to say Mario does not have first touch et al.... this is getting worst.

samharris said:
Millennium said:
samharris said:
Many toys out of many prams does this forum make..

you have your scapegoat in Balo but personally I dont think he gives a fuck what you think, and why should he ?? none of you have a third the talent he has..
but many of you are acting like the spoilt brat you accuse him of being..

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am --

go on the os and look at all his goals then pige... if you dont know what talent is then how can you base assumptions on it..

like i said watch his goals then ask yourself again.... not too bad for a childish 20 yr old.

I think my point is clear. It is about his Discipline not his talent.

Define on pitch discipline for a footballer then please.. btw my post was aimed at pige. ;)

Discipline for the footballer on the pitch is to:

Perform his duties as a member of the team and according to the plan at his best level.

Adhere to the coach's instructions prior and during the game, and

Make every effort necessary in accordance with his talents to support the team's chances in achieving a positive result.

From what i have noticed so far, he is not doing that at all, and that is why RM is not yet happy with his performance because, as per the expectations, he has the talent and the physical abilities to do better.

Some time he is lazy, in other times he is nervuse or just do not care

There is no doubt about his talent, but so far I do not think that he utilized his full potential for the benefit of the team.

there is no doubt that mario has plenty of talent but his attitude and ego at times stops his talent producing!!! its sometimes like playing with 10 men when mario is in a cant be arsed mood!! the guy does have the potential to be a world star but at the same time could see him being locked up!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.