Balotelli

100%blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Mike N said:
Good point about the players. They should be all over him for his inept displays. Time for him to pull his finger out. We shouldnt be hoping he 'comes good' it is the least we expect from one of the best paid footballers in the world.

if they players thought he was shite the players who know a dam site more than us would off fucked him off and they havent.
Not yet.. but most of them are probably losing patience with him as are a lot of people.!.

great assumption. but assumption count as fuck all in my book

-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm --

zangatangring said:
ranchblue said:
Thomas Woodworth said:
My opinion on Mario is that I believe that he has the talent and potential to be one of the most feared and consistent strikers in European football. The problem is that he is immature and is like a 12 year old in the head. I know many fans are getting restless with him and I for one are losing patience but we must have Faith in Mancini I believe that in time Mario will turn into a man mentally and when this does happen we will be in for a treat so please fellow blues just try to have patience no matter how hard it will be, he will come good don't forget he is only 20 years of age.

THIS !

How long do we have to wait though?

until bob or the people that he plays with, and coach and pay him decide enough is enough. would be nice

r.soleofsalford said:
until bob or the people that he plays with, and coach and pay him decide enough is enough. would be nice

I agree with you, we should have faith in Mancini and keep supporting Mario while he is pulling on that sky blue shirt for the reasons I have explained in my other posts above.

Thomas Woodworth said:
zangatangring said:

It is a very good point you have drawn and I honestly do not have the answer to the question, nobody does. I myself am only 18 years of age and I just think to myself he is only 2 years older than me and it just gives a bit of realisation to the matter.. he is still a kid, anyhow all I would like to see is that he still has the support of our supporters as everybody is against him and we should just have faith in the managers judgement.

I'm sorry, that's no excuse. I myself am also significantly younger than Balo and I consider myself far more precocious than most adults. An intrinsic part of being a talented footballer is diligence.
He's been exposed to the tribulations of celebrity life far too long to not get the message.

Just a suggestion... Someone may be showing intelligent business acumen behind the whole Balotelli controversy. Do you know the exposure and financial benefits that someone like him brings to city? It typifies Roman Abramovic's subtle business prowess.

Thomas Woodworth said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I agree with you, we should have faith in Mancini and keep supporting Mario while he is pulling on that sky blue shirt for the reasons I have explained in my other posts above.

considering he seemed to have a small strapping under his left knee, i didnt think balotelli did that badly considering our forwards got limited serve. he also seemed to be in pain after a challenge on the same leg before being sub.

zangatangring said:
I'm sorry, that's no excuse. I myself am also significantly younger than Balo and I consider myself far more precocious than most adults. An intrinsic part of being a talented footballer is diligence.
He's been exposed to the tribulations of celebrity life far too long to not get the message.

You say it is no excuse and depending on how each person will perceive the situation you may be right but that is the point I am getting at everybody is an individual and different.

Example, Cesc Fabregas was a perfect professional and a mature individual at the age of 16 and coped with life and the demands of being a star but everybody is different, just because you are expected to act in a certain manner if your naturally immature there is nothing you can do about it and this will only change in time once he grows up. Again we should have faith with the manager that has brought us our first Major silverware in 35 years and trust his judgement on when and what to do with Mario.

zangatangring said:
Thomas Woodworth said:
zangatangring said:

It is a very good point you have drawn and I honestly do not have the answer to the question, nobody does. I myself am only 18 years of age and I just think to myself he is only 2 years older than me and it just gives a bit of realisation to the matter.. he is still a kid, anyhow all I would like to see is that he still has the support of our supporters as everybody is against him and we should just have faith in the managers judgement.

Just a suggestion... Someone may be showing intelligent business acumen behind the whole Balotelli controversy. Do you know the exposure and financial benefits that someone like him brings to city? It typifies Roman Abramovic's subtle business prowess.

someone may ermmm so thats not actually a fact then it your assumption

I think Balotelli has a Cantona at Leeds personality at the moment..Fergie sorted him out at United and i believe Mancini is the only man that can make Balotelli into a great player which i am sure when Balotelli retires he will thank Mancini!!
Give him time and i think he will be such an amazing, feared and consistent striker scoring many goals for City..
Many fans are getting tired of his behaviour but i think with Champions League football he start to shine this year..he wants to shine!!
Good luck Mario for the season ahead..gonna be such a good one!!

r.soleofsalford said:
Bluearmy94 said:
Class player but an absolute nutter.

not denying hes a bit of a loon at times, but being a loon does mean you cant be a talent.

gascoigne, rooney, best,

Difference is they were british and people related to them because of this. Balotelli isnt settled here, he never will be because this isn't his home. The sooner we get rid of him the better. He makes my blood pressure go up just looking at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.