Balotelli

It is a disgrace that we need to wait and see if he 'can be arsed' in one game or another.

This shit behaviour is taking the piss out of me and you and we should let him know how we feel.

And to think some people on here think he's a legend!

not even started our league campaign and the lynch mob are out.

i`m not an hysterical teenager who is love struck by celebrity or his reputed bad boy image. but i am curious to see how he can do this year hopefully he will start repaying bob for his belief.

i remember the shitstorm that richards had when most of us thought he was never going to fulfill the promise he had. i watch in horror at the once talent teenager who looked too afraid to put a tackle in for 18 months.

just maybe mario can come good and if he doesnt the players will be the first to fuck him off.

r.soleofsalford said:

i`m not an hysterical teenager who is love struck by celebrity or his reputed bad boy image. but i am curious to see how he can do this year hopefully he will start repaying bob for his belief.

i remember the shitstorm that richards had when most of us thought he was never going to fulfill the promise he had. i watch in horror at the once talent teenager who looked too afraid to put a tackle in for 18 months.

just maybe mario can come good and if he doesnt the players will be the first to fuck him off.

Good point about the players. They should be all over him for his inept displays. Time for him to pull his finger out. We shouldnt be hoping he 'comes good' it is the least we expect from one of the best paid footballers in the world.

Mike N said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Good point about the players. They should be all over him for his inept displays. Time for him to pull his finger out. We shouldnt be hoping he 'comes good' it is the least we expect from one of the best paid footballers in the world.

if they players thought he was shite the players who know a dam site more than us would off fucked him off and they havent.

r.soleofsalford said:
Mike N said:
r.soleofsalford said:

if they players thought he was shite the players who know a dam site more than us would off fucked him off and they havent.
Not yet.. but most of them are probably losing patience with him as are a lot of people.!.

My opinion on Mario is that I believe that he has the talent and potential to be one of the most feared and consistent strikers in European football. The problem is that he is immature and is like a 12 year old in the head. I know many fans are getting restless with him and I for one are losing patience but we must have Faith in Mancini I believe that in time Mario will turn into a man mentally and when this does happen we will be in for a treat so please fellow blues just try to have patience no matter how hard it will be, he will come good don't forget he is only 20 years of age.

Thomas Woodworth said:
My opinion on Mario is that I believe that he has the talent and potential to be one of the most feared and consistent strikers in European football. The problem is that he is immature and is like a 12 year old in the head. I know many fans are getting restless with him and I for one are losing patience but we must have Faith in Mancini I believe that in time Mario will turn into a man mentally and when this does happen we will be in for a treat so please fellow blues just try to have patience no matter how hard it will be, he will come good don't forget he is only 20 years of age.

THIS !

ranchblue said:
Thomas Woodworth said:

THIS !

How long do we have to wait though?

zangatangring said:
ranchblue said:
Thomas Woodworth said:

THIS !

How long do we have to wait though?

It is a very good point you have drawn and I honestly do not have the answer to the question, nobody does. I myself am only 18 years of age and I just think to myself he is only 2 years older than me and it just gives a bit of realisation to the matter.. he is still a kid, anyhow all I would like to see is that he still has the support of our supporters as everybody is against him and we should just have faith in the managers judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.