Balotelli

zangatangring said:
cookster said:
zangatangring said:
Balotelli's form is imminent. I'm not sure whether he'll stay when he plateaus, but when he does we'll be in for a treat. No way on earth Mancini'll sell him soon.

You keep waiting mate with the blue tinted's on.

I see where you're coming from mate. Despite this, I disagree. This is a much maligned character who's flair we've all seen (although sporadically).

Stoke vs Man city? Whatever Balo does, it's always dysphemised by the media. I just thought it wouldn't have as much effect on our own supporters. If he's lucky to not get injured this season, you'll see magic.

Mario SHOULD BE untouchable. He is the phantasmagoria that haunts the Rags' nights and dogs their days.
Rags and anti-City fans would love to have their Nightmare sold to Serie A. No?

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005-1.jpg
[/quote]
Look at Saint Mario.
I trust Mancini to keep Mario in line.
Its his protege. So far has Mancini fail us?
'Baciato Dalla Grazia'

blueplan said:
Mario SHOULD BE untouchable. He is the phantasmagoria that haunts the Rags' nights and dogs their days.
Rags and anti-City fans would love to have their Nightmare sold to Serie A. No?

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005-1.jpg
Look at Saint Mario.
I trust Mancini to keep Mario in line.
Its his protege. So far has Mancini fail us?
'Baciato Dalla Grazia'[/quote]

Yep, Mancini is ,fortunately, one of the few personnel capable of sustaining Balotelli. He's my bet for goal of the season.

samharris said:
All those on here who dont like Balo and have had enough with him then dont go to games that he plays in its simple, show City that your hatred for the guy is such that you really want him out..
Moaning about him on an internet forum certainly wont do it..
So get out there chaps... get yer "Balotelli Out" banners made and stand at the entrances and picket the stadium...

It's the only way... Good luck with that.!!

Talent over tantrums for me anyday...

That comment makes you sound a bit silly. Did you do that for Samaras and all the other donkeys we've had in the past?

Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.

ayrshire_blue said:
prairiemoon said:
cookster said:
You keep waiting mate with the blue tinted's on.
Balo before Dzeko any day of the week- he scores goals!

Yeah, always banging them in is our Balo.

Err, I mean, apart from the odd penalty, he very rarely scores. Not saying Dzeko does, but he's got the right attitude and ability, only his confidence is letting him down which will come.

Vs Stoke Balo was good, but nothing more. I wish people would stop going on as if he put in some sort of magnificent performance. Nothing special, but probably deserved his motm award on the day.
10 Goals last season wasn't it? While recovering from injury, constant bookings, hardly ever finishing a match he started...

He'll score twenty this season, easily.

prairiemoon said:
ayrshire_blue said:
prairiemoon said:
Balo before Dzeko any day of the week- he scores goals!

Yeah, always banging them in is our Balo.

Err, I mean, apart from the odd penalty, he very rarely scores. Not saying Dzeko does, but he's got the right attitude and ability, only his confidence is letting him down which will come.

Vs Stoke Balo was good, but nothing more. I wish people would stop going on as if he put in some sort of magnificent performance. Nothing special, but probably deserved his motm award on the day.
10 Goals last season wasn't it? While recovering from injury, constant bookings, hardly ever finishing a match he started...

He'll score twenty this season, easily.

Totally agree. Ayrshire_Blue, do you have a personal vendetta against Balotelli? Everyone, even our competitors, give adulation in regards to Balo's talent.

I firmly believe that if Balotelli had kind of like an older brother figure, that he'd learn to mature a bit better. He's 20 years old. A 20 year old with a lot of talent and money. Someone has to put him in his place, it shouldn't be Mancini but it looks like he might be the person that does this since they do speak the same language.

If he can mature a lot more than he is now, he has the potential to be better than Tevez. Potentially.

I think everyone on here thinks he has talent. What we need now is effort and responsibility. Not much to ask for is it?

ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:
All those on here who dont like Balo and have had enough with him then dont go to games that he plays in its simple, show City that your hatred for the guy is such that you really want him out..
So get out there chaps... get yer "Balotelli Out" banners made and stand at the entrances and picket the stadium...

That comment makes you sound a bit silly. Did you do that for Samaras and all the other donkeys we've had in the past?

Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.

you havent seen any real talent ?? now whos being silly...

click on youtube and get up Balotelli City goals, watch them... then come back..

Cheers.

Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.[/quote]

fuck you ayrshire blue, and indeed thank fuck that you are in ayrshire, not much chance of having to sit next to you at a match

samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:

you havent seen any real talent ?? now whos being silly...

click on youtube and get up Balotelli City goals, watch them... then come back..

Cheers.

Go to the etihad, watch him play, then come back.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.