Balotelli

This is Bluemoon. People are disappointed he didn't score in the CS. We all wanted to see him tear rags apart, but it didn't happen. Vidic was clearly told to stick tight and harass him at every opportunity.

prairiemoon said:
This is Bluemoon. People are disappointed he didn't score in the CS. We all wanted to see him tear rags apart, but it didn't happen. Vidic was clearly told to stick tight and harass him at every opportunity.
Yep, I agree.

He was imperative in getting our second goal. I know it's only clinical contributions (by city's now high standards) but it's indicative of a diligent and competent striker.

Besides, Mancini delegated him to the left wing. He's bound to be inconspicous when the center-forward is the main attacking outlet.

P.S. Dzeko's jump is phenomenal. I'm amazed Mancini isn't capable of exploiting that.

ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
That comment makes you sound a bit silly. Did you do that for Samaras and all the other donkeys we've had in the past?

Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.

you havent seen any real talent ?? now whos being silly...

click on youtube and get up Balotelli City goals, watch them... then come back..

Cheers.

Go to the etihad, watch him play, then come back.

Cheers.

awww diddums..hurt yer feelings have i ??

what cant speak cant lie you silly person...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZ2BYy3omQ&feature=related[/youtube]

you wouldnt know talent if it bit you..

BringBackSwales said:
Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.

fuck you ayrshire blue, and indeed thank fuck that you are in ayrshire, not much chance of having to set next to you at a match[/quote]

Sorry, didn't realise you were so sensitive over the useless prick.

It's like I'm the first person ever to criticize one of our players, what makes your reaction worse is that I'm doing it over a discussion forum on the internet where I can freely mention my views without getting on the teams back at a game.

You're very quick to judge what I'm like at City games, and completely wrong.

So, get away from your keyboard and stop getting worked up. I don't rate him - DEAL WITH IT!

ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
That comment makes you sound a bit silly. Did you do that for Samaras and all the other donkeys we've had in the past?

click on youtube and get up Balotelli City goals, watch them... then come back..

Cheers.

Cheers.

absolutely clueless..^^^^^^ if we'd have won last sunday this fucking thread wouldnt be here.. well done you have your scapegoat.

samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Gonna put up a samaras video next for his time in Holland eh? He looks world class in those. Must be a great player if YouTube says so.

ayrshire_blue said:
Sorry, didn't realise you were so sensitive over the useless prick.

It's like I'm the first person ever to criticize one of our players, what makes your reaction worse is that I'm doing it over a discussion forum on the internet where I can freely mention my views without getting on the teams back at a game.

You're very quick to judge what I'm like at City games, and completely wrong.

So, get away from your keyboard and stop getting worked up. I don't rate him - DEAL WITH IT!

Just as you're entitled to your misguided opinion, we're entitled to criticise it. If you aren't prepared to make yourself susceptible to such criticism; it's you who needs to leave.

ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Cheers.

Gonna put up a samaras video next for his time in Holland eh? He looks world class in those. Must be a great player if YouTube says so.

yeah whatever...whilst you are at it look at youtube vids of tranny and messi,,
youtube even makes them look good...oh hang on.. !!

do you need a spare shovel ?? that hole is getting deeper..

samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:

yeah whatever...whilst you are at it look at youtube vids of tranny and messi,,
youtube even makes them look good...oh hang on.. !!

do you need a spare shovel ?? that hole is getting deeper..

It's a coffin he needs now.

Messi and Tranny have proved themselves, to media, to opposing fans, to all their own fans, to everyone.

Balotelli has not.

Simples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.