Balotelli

samharris said:
ayrshire_blue said:
samharris said:
awww diddums..hurt yer feelings have i ??

what cant speak cant lie you silly person...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZ2BYy3omQ&feature=related[/youtube]

you wouldnt know talent if it bit you..

Gonna put up a samaras video next for his time in Holland eh? He looks world class in those. Must be a great player if YouTube says so.

yeah whatever...whilst you are at it look at youtube vids of tranny and messi,,
youtube even makes them look good...oh hang on.. !!

do you need a spare shovel ?? that hole is getting deeper..

Lol top 1 :)

Sorry, didn't realise you were so sensitive over the useless prick.

It's like I'm the first person ever to criticize one of our players, what makes your reaction worse is that I'm doing it over a discussion forum on the internet where I can freely mention my views without getting on the teams back at a game.

You're very quick to judge what I'm like at City games, and completely wrong.

So, get away from your keyboard and stop getting worked up. I don't rate him - DEAL WITH IT![/quote]

hey knob jockey how could I answer your scathingly critical and nauseating posts without my keyboard?

Mario is 20, probably not that much older than you, he has immense talent, and yes of course he has some personal issues - however given his family background it is not exactly a major surprise that he has some issues. I think given time (he has had less than a season with us) we will see the benefits of his obvious talent and he will gradually be less silly and sulky in his ways; whereas you will still be a gobby moaning twat. DEAL WITH IT

Hater's gonna hate.

"Out now!" all you like, but Mario will be here until January, at the least. I'd bet he bags 12 by then and NO ONE will want him out.

ayrshire_blue said:
Messi and Tranny have proved themselves, to media, to opposing fans, to all their own fans, to everyone.

Balotelli has not.

Simples.

Mario is still 20 he has plenty of time to prove himself. Ronaldo took time to settle at the rags they signed him in 2003 wasn't till 2006 everyone started to realise how good he was. Give the bloke bloke time and support him.

BringBackSwales said:
Sorry, didn't realise you were so sensitive over the useless prick.

It's like I'm the first person ever to criticize one of our players, what makes your reaction worse is that I'm doing it over a discussion forum on the internet where I can freely mention my views without getting on the teams back at a game.

You're very quick to judge what I'm like at City games, and completely wrong.

So, get away from your keyboard and stop getting worked up. I don't rate him - DEAL WITH IT!

hey knob jockey how could I answer your scathingly critical and nauseating post without my keyboard?

Mario is 20, probably not that much older than you, he has immense talent, and yes of course he has some personal issues - however given his family background it is not exactly a major surprise that he has some issues. I think given time (he has had less than a season with us) we will see the benefits of his obvious talent and he will gradually be less silly and sulky in his ways; whereas you will still be a gobby moaning twat. DEAL WITH IT[/quote]

I couldn't care about his tantrums if he produced the goods on the pitch. Since signing, he's had more bad games where he doesn't look interested than he has had good games. As I say he deserved the motm performance in the cup final, but really I've seen nothing to suggest he is one of or could be one of the worlds greats like messi which people seem to be proclaiming.

I realise he's only 20, but his attitude is rotten. He sends the wrong signals to the players, the management, the fans and leaves himself wide open to criticism. I'd not care if his performances were worth it, but they aren't.

I loved it when Balo went over to the scum fans and wound em up at the cup semi, I loved it when it wound up camelgob and even more so "the wink" and handbags afterwards.. he did this cos he's Balo and a bit of rebel,he wouldnt have done it otherwise.. To be honest every City fan loved the wink..so we cant expect him to be a rebel when it suits us, he's a rebel when it suits him..

I cant help but like the guy..

Rooney shouting "fuck off" to the camera watched by the world is far far worse than anything Balo has done yet Rooney is the press darling..
Balo is the press bad boy and some City fans are taken by it..

prairiemoon said:
ayrshire_blue said:
prairiemoon said:
Balo before Dzeko any day of the week- he scores goals!

Yeah, always banging them in is our Balo.

Err, I mean, apart from the odd penalty, he very rarely scores. Not saying Dzeko does, but he's got the right attitude and ability, only his confidence is letting him down which will come.

Vs Stoke Balo was good, but nothing more. I wish people would stop going on as if he put in some sort of magnificent performance. Nothing special, but probably deserved his motm award on the day.
10 Goals last season wasn't it? While recovering from injury, constant bookings, hardly ever finishing a match he started...

He'll score twenty this season, easily.

Or he could keep costing us games by no shows, red cards and a bad attitude! Rate Mancini but don't believe the hype about Balotelli. How many games has he changed? He's even worse away from home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.