Balotelli

cookster said:
prairiemoon said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Yeah, always banging them in is our Balo.

Err, I mean, apart from the odd penalty, he very rarely scores. Not saying Dzeko does, but he's got the right attitude and ability, only his confidence is letting him down which will come.

Vs Stoke Balo was good, but nothing more. I wish people would stop going on as if he put in some sort of magnificent performance. Nothing special, but probably deserved his motm award on the day.
10 Goals last season wasn't it? While recovering from injury, constant bookings, hardly ever finishing a match he started...

He'll score twenty this season, easily.

Or he could keep costing us games by no shows, red cards and a bad attitude! Rate Mancini but don't believe the hype about Balotelli. How many games has he changed? He's even worse away from home!

The last real game in anger was the cup final and he was great in fact his cheeky back heel lead to our goal ( fuck sunday that was a zero pointer) so all the games since the final have been friendlies..

So all this shit is for meaningless games... I love Bluemoon.

samharris said:
cookster said:
prairiemoon said:
10 Goals last season wasn't it? While recovering from injury, constant bookings, hardly ever finishing a match he started...

Or he could keep costing us games by no shows, red cards and a bad attitude! Rate Mancini but don't believe the hype about Balotelli. How many games has he changed? He's even worse away from home!

The last real game in anger was the cup final and he was great in fact his chheky back heel lead to our goal ( fuck sunday that was a zero pointer) so all the games since the final have been friendlies..

I can see from your username you're a good judge of player LOL. Maybe you should post a few more youtube videos to convince us all.

samharris said:
I loved it when Balo went over to the scum fans and wound em up at the cup semi, I loved it when it wound up camelgob and even more so "the wink" and handbags afterwards.. he did this cos he's Balo and a bit of rebel,he wouldnt have done it otherwise.. To be honest every City fan loved the wink..so we cant expect him to be a rebel when it suits us, he's a rebel when it suits him..

I cant help but like the guy..

Rooney shouting "fuck off" to the camera watched by the world is far far worse than anything Balo has done yet Rooney is the press darling..
Balo is the press bad boy and some City fans are taken by it..

The thing is, I agree with all that. But its that 80% of his performances have been half arsed efforts. That on Sunday was embarrassing. Not that he was shit, nearly the whole team were, but that all he did was sulk at Kolarov, Dzeko, Silva rather than bloody get stuck in and show us this incredible talent and potential I'm yet to see. I've backed him and backed him, but enough is enough.

Give me Carlos, Dzeko and Aguero (who I think will be a complete success) any day!

cookster said:
prairiemoon said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Yeah, always banging them in is our Balo.

Err, I mean, apart from the odd penalty, he very rarely scores. Not saying Dzeko does, but he's got the right attitude and ability, only his confidence is letting him down which will come.

Vs Stoke Balo was good, but nothing more. I wish people would stop going on as if he put in some sort of magnificent performance. Nothing special, but probably deserved his motm award on the day.

?"No shows"?

he has never cost us a game, so I'm not sure how he could "keep" doing it. Ok, there was that one Europa match....

... Can't deny he has seen far too many red cards.

prairiemoon said:
cookster said:
prairiemoon said:

?"No shows"?

he has never cost us a game, so I'm not sure how he could "keep" doing it.

From where I was sat on Sunday it was a complete no show and I think Mancini agreed, hence dragging him off!

Re: Re: Balotelli

prairiemoon said:
cookster said:
prairiemoon said:

?"No shows"?

I love Balo - but he has definitely cost us some games. Most obviously Kiev.

He is a top player who we must keep though

cookster said:
samharris said:
cookster said:

The last real game in anger was the cup final and he was great in fact his chheky back heel lead to our goal ( fuck sunday that was a zero pointer) so all the games since the final have been friendlies..

I can see from your username you're a good judge of player LOL. Maybe you should post a few more youtube videos to convince us all.

Convince us all ?? I think youll find that the Balo haters are the minority on this board..

Like ive said, and no one had the guts to reply...Rooney has done worse than Balo when it comes to embarrassing the club/fans.. or am I wrong..

Yeah, Kiev.... Thought I'd successfully blocked that memory ....

My opinion of his performance Sunday- impressed at his fight! The boy has fighting in him.Vidic is class, something I'll type knowing I may regret it later. All of ours necks cranked out when Mario stood head to head with him. We all wanted that powder keg to set off. Vidic harassed him and eventually took him down hurting his knee in the process. "No show", ridiculous! Mario showed heart, and plenty of it.

cookster said:
prairiemoon said:
cookster said:
?"No shows"?

From where I was sat on Sunday it was a complete no show and I think Mancini agreed, hence dragging him off!

I wasnt there and saw it on the telly

so you didnt see the ice pack on his knee when he came back to the bench 5 mins later ??? obviously not from where you were sat... the same knee that hes had trouble with.. Maybe he was playing slightly hurt?? but had to cos Aguero wasnt fit enough to play...who knows..all I know is that a player doesnt have an ice pack for nowt.

I like the guy and think he brings something to the team. His antics are no worse on the pitch than a good few other Prem players, but he is being picked on by the media, so everything he does is jumped on. He will come good and mature into one of the best we've had - he wasn't that bad in the cup final was he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.