Balotelli

Mancio said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Balotelli being worth £70M is one of the funniest comments I've seen on here, it's up there with the poster who said Balo is the third best player in the world and better than Tevez.

I like Mario btw but he has been a bit shit.

balotelli is largely better than tevez.
Ha ha ha ha, I actually feel sorry for you now.

Mike N said:
so far, Mario doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Tevez. He couldn't lace his boots.

to be fair he probably couldn't . the guy couldnt even get a fucking bib on

More interested in being a one man soldier and fighting everyone within earshot of himself,IMO.Not much use as a team player.Cant see anything changing either within my lifetime.

Bentheblue said:
I am/was a big Mario fan. But today against our fiercest oponents he was a total discrace. It was like we only had 10 men against the countries best team.
He contributed nothing and might as well not been on the pitch.
If Manchester is not to his taste and a young guy with the the world at his feat and so much talent can not bew arsed to put in a shift and earn his money is not to my taste. Sod off Mario you are taking the piss and are a disgrace to your profession. City will be better off without you, loser.

]
Come on RIC
Sort this out.

Ps united are wa k

Simple solution, sell/loan off Balotelli - keep tevez for the season (partner him with aguero) - bring in sneijder or nasri. Go win the title!

Mancini should have no fucking excuse for not challenging for the title (top 2).

I never rated balotelli, his too much trouble.
(more negatives, than any POSITIVES)

Not the only one today let's be fair. Besides Micah I find it hard to praise anyone today. The lad has a bright future, but he needs to figure out if he's going to be a fixture or a bother pretty soon, or just bog off.

People always make petty excuses for him.

How long are we going to have to stick up for him. It seems every game now.

For all his big mouth/tantrums, he isnt that remotely good. Welbeck looked far better than him today and put in much more effort.

I can't wait for this guy to be gone back to Milan or where ever. Joke of a signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.