Balotelli

This lad got us at least 9 points last season!

These are the type of players you want in your squad for a long time!

Tell you something Baconface would love this player in his squad! And would give the lad years to come good and would slap down the media hate that he gets plus the injustice he gets of referees!

He is a very frustrated and a annoying player but I love him as a player!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQBeUY7H2s[/youtube]

called thiago the greatest yesterday lol

was a bit wierd. thiago is immense and already bordering world class though, but how has he heard of thiago already when he didnt know who jack wilshere was lol. impressive knowledge though if it wasnt a joke.

waspish said:

Tell you something Baconface would love this player in his squad! And would give the lad years to come good and would slap down the media hate that he gets plus the injustice he gets of referees!

Wasn't Baconface chasing for his signature before we signed him? Would love to see how Balo turns out at the Swamp, he would drive Rio nuts!

Balotelli hasn't been the best of players but mancini believes in him and i think that Balotelli will grow up.
He's only 21 and he plays for one the biggest English clubs in the world, that is a lots of pressure.
Mancini thinks he's something special, he has put a lot of time, effort and money into him. No one would do that
if they did think that he could be a big player one day. Maybe that will be in 6 months maybe in 5 years, but
we will just have to wait and see. Balotelli is just like city he will grow over the years. I believe in him, maybe he
won't stay at city but where ever he goes he will become on the worlds best players, he just needs time!

waspish said:

Name the games where he put in a match wimming performance - He practically managed to get us kicked out of the Europa League on his own and turned missing from 3 yards out into a fine art.

Rooney and Ronaldo were both little cunts when they first started out, but with a little guidance they became the dogs ball sack! I agree he is very frustrating at times but the media take half of this shit out of context. I still think he thought he was offside against LA and when he said he didn't like Manchester he also ended by saying "but you can't have everything in life" - Manchester weather is shit, theres plenty of scum as we've seen from these riots and of course the shit smelling, piss stained swamp in old trafford (that miserable tampon stained place they called Ushited). We just need to be patient will telli. He knows now that he is dispensable, espacially after seeing Tevez get replaced by Aguero, Adebayor & Bellamy being banished, plus we have others that can play his position and Mancini has said that he will be sat next to him on the bench if he cocks up. Angry, sulking and agressive can also mean WINNER - he hates the idea of losing and whats everything his own way. I say perfect. He could be the next Drogba.

Killafleez said:
Rooney and Ronaldo were both little cunts when they first started out, but with a little guidance they became the dogs ball sack! I agree he is very frustrating at times but the media take half of this shit out of context. I still think he thought he was offside against LA and when he said he didn't like Manchester he also ended by saying "but you can't have everything in life" - Manchester weather is shit, theres plenty of scum as we've seen from these riots and of course the shit smelling, piss stained swamp in old trafford (that miserable tampon stained place they called Ushited). We just need to be patient will telli. He knows now that he is dispensable, espacially after seeing Tevez get replaced by Aguero, Adebayor & Bellamy being banished, plus we have others that can play his position and Mancini has said that he will be sat next to him on the bench if he cocks up. Angry, sulking and agressive can also mean WINNER - he hates the idea of losing and whats everything his own way. I say perfect. He could be the next Drogba.

And still are.

Was his last proper game not the FA Cup Final where he pissed the Man of the Match?

Just. Stop. Moaning.

And comparing the talent of Bellers with Balotelli* is like comparing the Goat to Aguero. Sad but true, we have moved on upwards. Let the old dogs lie. He is not everybody's cup of tea but let's not forget Bellamy is a trouble causing shitbag too.

*don't care if he doesn't track back

haha, slipped up there didn't i?? Yes, correct they are the dregs of an unflushed public toilet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.