Balotelli

Im not saying jumanji that its all down to the players ie dzeko and bola half of what im saying is we dont play the right way for the strikers we have on the pitch like yesterday playing through the middle evertime with 2 strikers that also like the ball coming in from the wings.

What im saying is that the player in question could have helped himself as always and done better than he did much better

There is a brief discription that caters for pretty much most of bolas games since being with us for me his report card would say (and we all remember this one)

Could have done much better if only he had tried harder.

Cruiser Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Im kind of in the middle to be honest there are alot of people that like bola for the wrong reasons because of the press he generates the fun he has but i think its the tactics fault aswell as the player for alot of his games having looked at it. The way we play we need strikers like aguerro on the pitch that blend pass and move and score City as a team have not been able to adapt when playing either bola or dzeko we dont change the way we play to suit the strikers we have on pitch.

Like yesterday the game was calling out for strikers that put shifts in and because we didnt change it in time we had 2 strikers up front disconnected from everything not able to get in the game

i think the people who like balo for the wrong reasons are either half wits or prepubescent.

i`m neither, well definitely not prepubescent anyway. :)

he has ability i`d just like to see more of it, more often.

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am --

Jumanji said:
Can someone please answer these questions? I'm baffled that no one has yet........

he got kicked up and down and got little service

Those actions i hardly remember i did remember his 1 good run but altogether these add up to about a minute of the game where was he for the rest of the game

we`ve been rumbled, we need to adapted our play to move and release the ball earlier. its no use monopolising possession just to pass the ball slowly in front of the opposition defence. we have no width and therefore no service. admittedly this hasn`t been help by the central defensive injuries and suspensions mean richards of later being relieved of his wide attacking role.

with either or both kompany and lescott out, i think the wing backs have reduced their forward work to help out more to shore up our defence.

silva our most creative player has also not been at his best, probably due to this 3 month long injury to his ankle.

add all these together and is it any wonder our forwards are off form.

r.soleofsalford said:
Cruiser Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i think the people who like balo for the wrong reasons are either half wits or prepubescent.

i`m neither, well definitely not prepubescent anyway. :)

he has ability i`d just like to see more of it, more often.

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am --

he got kicked up and down and got little service

Those actions i hardly remember i did remember his 1 good run but altogether these add up to about a minute of the game where was he for the rest of the game

we`ve been rumbled, we need to adapted our play to move and release the ball earlier. its no use monopolising possession just to pass the ball slowly in front of the opposition defence. we have no width and therefore no service. admittedly this hasn`t been help by the central defensive injuries and suspensions mean richards of later being relieved of his wide attacking role.

with either or both kompany and lescott out, i think the wing backs have reduced their forward work to help out more to shore up our defence.

silva our most creative player has also not been at his best, probably due to this 3 month long injury to his ankle.

add all these together and is it any wonder our forwards are off form.

It's a 3 year long problem with his ankle and it's NOT the reason for his poor form of late.

Balotelli is far too easy to mark out of the game, his goals this season have been from the spot or mostly tap ins, how many 25 yarders or chipping the goalie after a mazy run through the defence goals has he scored?
I thought he looked dangerous at times last night, great run in the first half and moments of urgency n the 2nd half but away from home his returns have been distinctly mediocre. Last night we had almost two passengers up front, which could have been from a lack of decent service or from neither of them making the correct runs for Nasri and Ya Ya to find them.
Frankly his moodiness at times reminds me of Tevez, I'm sick of hoping he's going to be nice Mario and in a good mood so he can play well and so that we can all relax knowing that it's going to be hard working Mario on the pitch.
Good players like Mario look great now and again, great players do it most weeks and he is a long way short of falling into the latter category. I'd turf him in the summer and get in someone with the same mindset as Aguero, that being someone who works his socks off, never lets his head go down and whom is dependable every times he plays.

Despite his many faults all understandable(in a young bloke in a foreign country)
his days are numbered as I wouldn't want to stay in a country where opposition players are given free rein to kick the shit out of him whilst media arseholes can slaughter him at will.

I would leave England if I was Mario or join the rags as everything would then change(sadly)

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Despite his many faults all understandable(in a young bloke in a foreign country)
his days are numbered as I wouldn't want to stay in a country where opposition players are given free rein to kick the shit out of him whilst media arseholes can slaughter him at will.

I would leave England if I was Mario or join the rags as everything would then change(sadly)

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Balotelli is far too easy to mark out of the game, his goals this season have been from the spot or mostly tap ins, how many 25 yarders or chipping the goalie after a mazy run through the defence goals has he scored?
I thought he looked dangerous at times last night, great run in the first half and moments of urgency n the 2nd half but away from home his returns have been distinctly mediocre. Last night we had almost two passengers up front, which could have been from a lack of decent service or from neither of them making the correct runs for Nasri and Ya Ya to find them.
Frankly his moodiness at times reminds me of Tevez, I'm sick of hoping he's going to be nice Mario and in a good mood so he can play well and so that we can all relax knowing that it's going to be hard working Mario on the pitch.
Good players like Mario look great now and again, great players do it most weeks and he is a long way short of falling into the latter category. I'd turf him in the summer and get in someone with the same mindset as Aguero, that being someone who works his socks off, never lets his head go down and whom is dependable every times he plays.

Screamer against the scum rings a bell.

He can score from any area of the half he wants to, yesterday he made some great runs dribbling through the defence but against a rugby team it is obviously going to be tougher. Thought he did well winning a lot of free kicks and on another day likely would have scored or won a penalty.

Feel sorry for the lad, as he is targeted by players and refs every game. He does have ability but we don't see it enough. I'll be honest when I say, I won't shed a a tear if he leaves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.