Balotelli

mancityscot said:
Feel sorry for the lad, as he is targeted by players and refs every game. He does have ability but we don't see it enough. I'll be honest when I say, I won't shed a a tear if he leaves

I think we'd all shed more than one tear if he left and became the World's No1 player at somewhere other than City. Stick with Mario - He is the future!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Balotelli is far too easy to mark out of the game, his goals this season have been from the spot or mostly tap ins, how many 25 yarders or chipping the goalie after a mazy run through the defence goals has he scored?
I thought he looked dangerous at times last night, great run in the first half and moments of urgency n the 2nd half but away from home his returns have been distinctly mediocre. Last night we had almost two passengers up front, which could have been from a lack of decent service or from neither of them making the correct runs for Nasri and Ya Ya to find them.
Frankly his moodiness at times reminds me of Tevez, I'm sick of hoping he's going to be nice Mario and in a good mood so he can play well and so that we can all relax knowing that it's going to be hard working Mario on the pitch.
Good players like Mario look great now and again, great players do it most weeks and he is a long way short of falling into the latter category. I'd turf him in the summer and get in someone with the same mindset as Aguero, that being someone who works his socks off, never lets his head go down and whom is dependable every times he plays.
This 100%

Love Balotelli but he doesn't get treated as any other player in premier plus the away fans giving him so much stick for just breathing! It's a crying shame for the lad I think we need to sell him and bring someone else in

Lavinda Past said:
mancityscot said:
Feel sorry for the lad, as he is targeted by players and refs every game. He does have ability but we don't see it enough. I'll be honest when I say, I won't shed a a tear if he leaves

I think we'd all shed more than one tear if he left and became the World's No1 player at somewhere other than City. Stick with Mario - He is the future!

I agree he's a great talent but do you really think he will ever change his demeanor on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if 6 years from now you'll see him go crashing to the ground, staying there then slowly getting up,looking at his feet while the play is going on around him. He's young but how long can we play the immature card ?

Balotelli is far too easy to mark out of the game, his goals this season have been from the spot or mostly tap ins
One of the stupidest things I've read. Name for me a striker that doesn't score mostly (or a high percentage) of tap-ins.

how many 25 yarders or chipping the goalie after a mazy run through the defence goals has he scored?
He's scored several long shots for us. Last year though. I think 1 or 2.

Mazy run? He's not Messi mate.

21 yrs old..I love him to bits..To many fucking Trolls on here at present.

Jesus wept,I am sure BM is near meltdown again...Lot of fans acting like spoilt bastards.

citymad said:
Lavinda Past said:
mancityscot said:

I agree he's a great talent but do you really think he will ever change his demeanor on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if 6 years from now you'll see him go crashing to the ground, staying there then slowly getting up,looking at his feet while the play is going on around him. He's young but how long can we play the immature card ?

To be fair, he's made great steps over the past few months, and looks more disciplined. He's lost a little bit of his 'magic' over that time but he'll get it back soon enough. Thing is, I think Bobby is the man to get the best out of him - as long as he's around, Mario will improve. Give them both time!

I'll be honest, I do like him. But where is this myth coming from that he'll be one of the worlds best players in a few years? He's not even shown potential to be worlds best. Messi and Ronaldo were streets ahead of him at his age. He's shown potential to be a good/dangerous forward, nothing more. I'll happily hold my hands up if he does become one of the best, but for me, he's just a good player who's vastly inconsistent, doesn't show the desire or determination enough - that could be said for a few or our players if I'm being totally honest.

Jay Division said:
I'll be honest, I do like him. But where is this myth coming from that he'll be one of the worlds best players in a few years? He's not even shown potential to be worlds best. Messi and Ronaldo were streets ahead of him at his age. He's shown potential to be a good/dangerous forward, nothing more. I'll happily hold my hands up if he does become one of the best, but for me, he's just a good player who's vastly inconsistent, doesn't show the desire or determination enough - that could be said for a few or our players if I'm being totally honest.
I could say the same for Sergio.

In fact, Sergio has had just as many shocking all-around performances as any of our strikers.

BUT, he is the flavour of the month, and the new signing so no one will say anything.

He's missed more sitters and stricken more shit shots than anyone. Can you imagine the outrage if it was Balotelli?

Jumanji said:
Jay Division said:
I could say the same for Sergio.

In fact, Sergio has had just as many shocking all-around performances as any of our strikers.

BUT, he is the flavour of the month, and the new signing so no one will say anything.

He's missed more sitters and stricken more shit shots than anyone. Can you imagine the outrage if it was Balotelli?
Don't get me wrong about Sergio, I've said to a few mates his all round play has been a bit hit and miss all season, but he shows a lot of desire in comparison to Mario. Which for me sets the two apart.

I like Mario, I think he's very good on his day, I'm just struggling to see the world class potential that most people think he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.