Balotelli

Balotelli is a no more than a passenger and a liability just now, you can't afford a luxury player like him at this stage of the season cause you just don't know what he's going to do next,neither does he, but a point away to Stoke isn't a bad result especially considering Crouch scored a goal that he could only usually dream about....big streak of pish! Cmon City!

Yes I am sure about that statement, and if you want to spout about facts have a look who the most booked or sent off strikes is ?, cost us more than he has won us

Freestyler said:
waste of time.

Doesn't deserve a place anywhere near the starting 11 at the moment.

I've been saying this forever. I love his potential. But he simply is NOT a starter for this club at the moment. Maybe in a year or 2 if he improves his wisdom/maturity/attitude/etc.

At the moment, he's a liability. I have a big problem with how much Mancini has tried to FORCE him into the starting 11. It just doesn't work that way.

tommo74 said:
Yes I am sure about that statement, and if you want to spout about facts have a look who the most booked or sent off strikes is ?, cost us more than he has won us

Please put the pipe down subtract his goals including the penalty he won before the 3 game ban and we are not even in the top four.

Subtract his performance last season we not even in CL and win no cup. Stats do not lie, dislike him all you like but on paper he delivers.

didactic said:
tommo74 said:

Please put the pipe down subtract his goals including the penalty he won before the 3 game ban and we are not even in the top four.

Subtract his performance last season we not even in CL and win no cup. Stats do not lie, dislike him all you like but on paper he delivers.

On paper,seriously.....??

I like Mario the personality but he is far from the striker we need.He just seems to coast through games,as well as ability,we need bottle,strength and honesty - he lacks it.

For balance,Dzeko was his equal tonight.

Not nearly as good as he or most people on here seem to think he is.

Does he have talent? Yes. But the work rate and desire are just not there and if the ball isn't put on a plate for him he isn't interested at all. You look at Aguero and even Tevez and they run none stop chasing down the ball, always pressuring defenders, always looking to make something happen while Balotelli walks around sulking.

Ship him back to Italy in the summer because I'm sick of his off the field shit and sick of him not putting a shift in.

RandomJ said:
Not nearly as good as he or most people on here seem to think he is.

Does he have talent? Yes. But the work rate and desire are just not there and if the ball isn't put on a plate for him he isn't interested at all. You look at Aguero and even Tevez and they run none stop chasing down the ball, always pressuring defenders, always looking to make something happen while Balotelli walks around sulking.

Ship him back to Italy in the summer because I'm sick of his off the field shit and sick of him not putting a shift in.

Typical English mentality so because he doesnt run around like a headless chicken he is shit? He scores goals and he creates them for himself and others. He takes free kicks and penalties in a team full of super stars.

Would you rather have Saurez runs around all game but has only scored 6 times. Maybe Danny Welbeck I mean he is a team player he just doesnt score or maybe Sturridge who is behind Mario is goals too?

These personality arguments are pointless who cares what he does he is not printing stories in the papers on the field he delivers. A poor game or two does not change this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.