Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
@City_Watch: Silvio Berlusconi seems to have poured cold water over the Mario to Milan rumours by saying youngster M’Baye Niang (18) is already better.

NipHolmes said:
For the money he's on I want him gone. It's not like he's on a meagre salary as a sporadically started player. Wage cut plus lack of game time means no room for sentiment.

Aguero takes a nice peno anyway.

He's PR gold and Sheikh loves him so that's enough for Mancini and other deluders who think it's good to wait him til he is 27-28 as players apparently come good then... lol.. until some new touchline fight between two lovers

Going in the direction of same thread in main forum though,

Even if we want to sell him, there seem to be no buyers so it's best to put on a positive public face and say he isn't for sale. Milan won't finance a bid, the other Italian teams except Juventus - who don't want him - are skint. PSG is about the only option but they probably see the likes of Cavani and Falcao as more worthy of big money. We may be stuck with him even if we no longer want him unless we want to loan him and take in loan fees / % of wages paid like with Adebayor.

That of course crossed my mind, doubt it did "he's world class group's" one but even if there are loads of them who want him to see manager of a football club talking about his player staying because owner loves him and for PR reasons is an embarrassment and that's an understatement.

LoveCity said:
Even if we want to sell him, there seem to be no buyers so it's best to put on a positive public face and say he isn't for sale. Milan won't finance a bid, the other Italian teams except Juventus - who don't want him - are skint. PSG is about the only option but they probably see the likes of Cavani and Falcao as more worthy of big money. We may be stuck with him even if we no longer want him unless we want to loan him and take in loan fees / % of wages paid like with Adebayor.
He's managed to play so poorly that interest has totally disappeared, even at Milan.

RW9 said:
Balotelli to Liverpool on LOAN , heard it here first

Wonderful, glad to know he'll be staying at City at least until the summertime. I kid, I kid. I'm honestly done with Mario. It's time to move on, give me a hard working player with 1/2 the talent over a bum with all the talent in the word.

Also, Elliot Kebbie of athletico Madrid, formerly Leeds Utd has signed for the rags! Will come out over the next few days! Promising right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.