Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't in form and he needs to buck up but honestly if you have never seen any reason for the hype you should give up football today as you probably think Adrian Heath was a better finisher than Messi!

MSP said:
moomba said:
Mad_fer_it said:
I just don't get this "Oh Balotelli is so talented" talk.... He's a good player and has scored a few top quality goals for us, but for the people who say "he Could be better than Aguero if he pulled his finger out".... I really think they've been swept away with the media BS that surrounds him. Sorry I just can't see it. First touch is very inconsistent, he isn't super fast, rarely beats a man one on one, lazy as hell....What are people clinging too? What are people seeing in his play that i'm not??

He is extremely quick, extremely strong and technically very good.

Decision making and application needs to improve.

Extremely quick?

I've seen it all now.

Yes. Extremely quick. Have you ever seen him play live? Might not seem so on TV and he certainly picks his moments but when he wants to he can outpace most.

FantasyIreland said:
MSP said:
moomba said:

Extremely quick?

I've seen it all now.

I reckon moomba can also see dead people......

I reckon if you had more confidence in your in opinions you wouldnt need to insult posters that have different opinions to your own.

I can see positives and negatives in all of our players. Selective blindness on a player just because I don't like him or I want to "win"an internet debate doesnt really work for me.

Spot on Balotelli has issues but he has all the physical attributes of a great striker and he can hold the ball, pass and he has a great shot and great movement. He needs to learn to channel himself better, to control his temper, to work harder, to accept criticism, how to get greater consistency etc

moomba said:
MSP said:
moomba said:

Extremely quick?

I've seen it all now.

Yes. Extremely quick. Have you ever seen him play live? Might not seem so on TV and he certainly picks his moments but when he wants to he can outpace most.

I never said he was slow, I just laughed that you labelled him with "extremely quick" mark.

It's first grade nonsense.

MSP said:
moomba said:
MSP said:
Extremely quick?

I've seen it all now.

I never said he was slow, I just laughed that you labelled him with "extremely quick" mark.

Have you ever seen him play in real life? He is extremely quick.

moomba said:
MSP said:
moomba said:

C'mon mate, he's not anywhere near extremely quick.
And why would it be different watching him on TV as opposed to live? Do all the opponents become slower when live compared to a TV broadcast? Or does Mario time his extreme quick bursts when he knows he's off-camera so they don't show on TV?
Walcott is an example of a really quick player, so is Clichy. Mario rarely outruns any defender come to think of it. Unless he does so only live when nobody is watching. :)

Matt the Giant said:
moomba said:
MSP said:

C'mon mate, he's not anywhere near extremely quick.
And why would it be different watching him on TV as opposed to live? Do all the opponents become slower when live compared to a TV broadcast? Or does Mario time his extreme quick bursts when he knows he's off-camera so they don't show on TV?
Walcott is an example of a really quick player, so is Clichy. Mario rarely outruns any defender come to think of it. Unless he does so only live when nobody is watching. :)

Live you see the ground he makes from the start of the run, on TV you don't tend to see that.

He doesn't always use his pace but when he does there's not many defenders he can't outrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.