Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Do you honestly think that Robinho would come back to England

If he isn't happy at Milan and they want him out I can't see why not. We're a different team now and prob seen as a better side than Milan now . I'm only talkin a loan move till the end if the season to help the Balo situation . Just thought it was an option.

I just don't get this "Oh Balotelli is so talented" talk.... He's a good player and has scored a few top quality goals for us, but for the people who say "he Could be better than Aguero if he pulled his finger out".... I really think they've been swept away with the media BS that surrounds him. Sorry I just can't see it. First touch is very inconsistent, he isn't super fast, rarely beats a man one on one, lazy as hell....What are people clinging too? What are people seeing in his play that i'm not??

Mad_fer_it said:
I just don't get this "Oh Balotelli is so talented" talk.... He's a good player and has scored a few top quality goals for us, but for the people who say "he Could be better than Aguero if he pulled his finger out".... I really think they've been swept away with the media BS that surrounds him. Sorry I just can't see it. First touch is very inconsistent, he isn't super fast, rarely beats a man one on one, lazy as hell....What are people clinging too? What are people seeing in his play that i'm not??

He is extremely quick, extremely strong and technically very good.

Decision making and application needs to improve.

mscenterh750 said:
What I don't get is all the shit Balo gets, the guy can play. May be if people got off his back, showed some commitment towards him, and he got a decent run in the team like the rest of the forwards do, then we may just see the bloke who was super in the Euros. Give him a fucking break.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mscenterh750 said:
What I don't get is all the shit Balo gets, the guy can play. May be if people got off his back, showed some commitment towards him, and he got a decent run in the team like the rest of the forwards do, then we may just see the bloke who was super in the Euros. Give him a fucking break.

He's had two years of patience and support, it's just for some it is now starting to wear out.

nwhn3 said:
mscenterh750 said:

He's had two years of patience and support, it's just for some it is now starting to wear out.
two and a half, and its worn incredibly thin

That's people's opinions and that's fine, and my opinion is to get behind him, back him and hope he turns the corner, It's all too easy to wash your hands and give up on someone. This may not go down too good with some, but Mancini treats him shittily in my opinion, especially in the press, slating him in public, which the media rub their hands together at, you do your dirty washing behind closed doors. Mancini has a lot to answer for in all this(and I like Mancini).

mscenterh750 said:
Show commitment to him!!!!!!!!!!!! kinnell. how about he shows some to us. He should be ashamed to pick his wages up nevermind talk about taking the club to a tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.