Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how true but the sun recon he's moving his stuff out to milan and has given notice on his current house - they recon £24 mil but im sure all of this is speculative at best!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
A frequent poster on here is quite and fiercely adamant the fee we paid to aquire Balo was 18 million.
I heard €22m, which is about £18m. That means he's on the books at £9m.

Soz PB, I wasn't quoting directly your 22 million, even though on that particular post you did put a pound sign.

I have always believed we paid 24 million, so anything less is a bonus.

And it definitely seems that is the case.

Churchill123 said:
Not sure how true but the sun recon he's moving his stuff out to milan and has given notice on his current house - they recon £24 mil but im sure all of this is speculative at best!

Finger on the pulse stuff.......

Re: Mario to AC Milan??

Ray78 said:
CC1 said:
It might be just media bullshit but is anyone worried that we'll lose Mario at the end of January without any time to replace him? We can't manage with only 3 strikers if we want to retain the league

We will be fine until the end of the season, besides all of the top strikers will not be sold this month.

I hope so. I look at the Rags though and they have Hernandez, Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, Nani and Young as an attacking force - all of whom can score goals. We look a bit light without Mario.

Would you take it?

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBAa0HFCEAAxos6.jpg:large[/bigimg]

LoveCity said:
Would you take it?

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBAa0HFCEAAxos6.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Too low £20-25m would be a very good deal.

He needs to go because he has a bad attitude causing trouble and fighting with the manager cleary enough to get someone sacked at work

Plenty of red scum want to keep him at city

Sell him no matter what price even if its £10 million if he stays at city our rep will worsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.