Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully something can be done this month to get him gone. I've every faith in Txiki with his diplomatic skills to ship him out.

Speaking of Txiki, I met him at City today, but unfortunately cocked up the chance to ask about any movements. He looked chuffed to be recongised though.

Anything approaching £20m and i'd let him go.

Still think he has immense potential, he might fulfill it elsewhere and make letting him go seem a mistake, but i honestly don't think this is the right environment for him.

Really hope i'm wrong though, I'd love him to shove it all down the throats of the press and his detractors.

If they want him for £20million then fine - as long as they accept a 20% sell-on clause with it.

We paid £24m in 2010, he's not exactly lit the league up in 2.5 years and comes with a bit of baggage.

Whoever buys him is taking a gamble, I'd have thought around £17m would be a reasonable valuation

I would definitely insert a buy back/ sell on clause whoever we sell him to, on the offchance that he finally realises his potential there

Looks increasingly likely a deal is in the offing.

Shame as the lad is very talented but he will never deliver anywhere near the level required for us and its best he goes imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.