Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
I can't see us selling in January, and weakening the squad, unless we had someone lined up. Think he'll go this summer though.
Can´t see him playing neither

andyhinch said:
nehe11 said:
Ric said:
I can't see us selling in January, and weakening the squad, unless we had someone lined up. Think he'll go this summer though.
Can´t see him playing neither
Can't see me being arsed about the speculation, is Pep here yet?
And you´re saying what exactly?

andyhinch said:
nehe11 said:
andyhinch said:
I've heard nothing concrete, his house hasn't got a to let sign up, it's speculation, hard to grasp?

Is premiership footballer's moving home, your area of expertise?

andyhinch said:
nehe11 said:
andyhinch said:
I've heard nothing concrete, his house hasn't got a to let sign up, it's speculation, hard to grasp?
I was refering to him not getting much or any playing time with us. So it woulden´t make alot of difference if he went to Milan in January, hard to grasp?

Tbh I don't see how it would weaken our squad he has hardly played this season and when he has he hasn't been great more of a liability if anything. Imo Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and possibly Guidetti later in the season is enough to get us through until summer especially as we're not in Europe. Also frees up a space for Falcao so we can go for him early in the summer without having to worry about selling. I do think he will develop into a great striker by playing everyweek for Milan as the talent is there as shown in EUROS but just not with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.