Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehe11 said:
andyhinch said:
nehe11 said:
And you´re saying what exactly?
I've heard nothing concrete, his house hasn't got a to let sign up, it's speculation, hard to grasp?
I was refering to him not getting much or any playing time with us. So it woulden´t make alot of difference if he went to Milan in January, hard to grasp?
Yes considering we might have injuries.

The foresight of a blind person.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am --<br /><br />
Akai said:
Rammy Blue said:
The drop in fee all seems like spin to me, sure we haven't dropped 9mil in 24 hours.

I get the feeling this is all done and dusted and it's the usual bluster before a deal is sorted for something in the region of 25mil.

for a player that hasn't played much this season and comes with a bad reputation, I'd sell him for 20
Good job you're not doing the negotiating then.

Hart of the matter said:
His price is as much to do with his marketability as his football ability. He is worth a fortune, especially in Italy. He is one of the biggest names in world football. This transfer if it happens will be big news in every football country in the world. All this and he is yet to produce on the pitch (apart from the pass that set up Kun)

I love the guy but his appeal has worn thin and it is time for him and us to move on. Football needs characters, not bland, plastics like Becks and Co.

25m will be a bargain in marketing terms. Shirt sales with his name on them will bring in nearly as much as that world wide for any new club.

silly - from start to finish, all of it - complete tosh...............

Seems those that dislike Balotelli are actually upset the club may make a profit on any potential sale as it doesn't back up their "he is shit" argument.

SWP's back said:
Seems those that dislike Balotelli are actually upset the club may make a profit on any potential sale as it doesn't back up their "he is shit" argument.
I'll be upset as i will owe you £20 :)

Akai said:
Rammy Blue said:
The drop in fee all seems like spin to me, sure we haven't dropped 9mil in 24 hours.

I get the feeling this is all done and dusted and it's the usual bluster before a deal is sorted for something in the region of 25mil.

for a player that hasn't played much this season and comes with a bad reputation, I'd sell him for 20
Think you've spent too long in the Arabian sun.

Transfer news
Galliani: City want €37m for Balotelli

AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani has claimed that Manchester City have quoted them €37 million for Mario Balotelli and that his side will consider a bid on Monday.

Mario Balotelli is in demand back in Italy
Balotelli's future at City is in doubt, as he has struggled for form this season while off-field problems have also put him in the spotlight.

City boss Roberto Mancini has insisted he has no desire to sell Balotelli, but it would appear the club have put a price on his head.

Quoted in Gazzetta dello Sport, Galliani said: “At the end of Friday, Manchester City still said €37 million. We will see on Monday. Under these conditions, he will remain at Manchester City.''

Balotelli's agent is reported to have been in talks with Milan, despite earlier quotes from Galliani insisting that only one negotiation (for Kaka) is open, and the Italy forward was an unused substitute in City's win over Fulham on Saturday.

Italian football reporting now that we have 'Listened' to Galliani and have dropped the price now to 28million euros - roughly £23.5million

“Balotelli? We can talk about it if that price drops. Up until last night it was staying firm at €37m and at these conditions it is impossible,” said Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Saturday.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Manchester City got the message, so are willing to reduce the price-tag to €28m – approximately £23.5m.

It is also suggested that the Premier League club accepted a plan to spread the payment in six instalments, so allowing Milan to still balance the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.