Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY1aBLUE said:
moomba said:
Sounds like he's staying.

So let's get him back in, and back playing like he is capable of.

which is? from what i've seen, its not much....................15m should be snatched immediately!

Maybe you haven't looked hard enough.

I understand why people don't want him at the club, disagree but understand. But anyone who can't see what he is capable of simply doesn't want to see. He may never achieve that, and again I can understand people who think that might be the case.

It's really hard to see how he can make an impact with Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko

How does a player who has played so little football suddenly come into the team, and play at his best? It's impossible

And there are a lot of sceptical blues and commentators who do not appreciate that you need a run of games before you can give your best

MSP said:
But anyone who can't see what he is capable of simply doesn't want to see.

Anyone who doesn't see he's not doing anything what he is capable for or not, just doesn't want to see it.

No one is suggesting that he is having a good season.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Akira said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/12/28/3632685/ac-milan-prepare-balotelli-bid-as-pato-robinho-near-san-siro?source=breakingnews

AC Milan wants him for 15m. Wondering why we won't consider trading him for Pato.

I can't understand why we just don't let them have him...............i just want rid of the prat.

Ah, ok, that's fine then, just call your mate Bobby and let him know, thanks.

moomba said:
MSP said:
But anyone who can't see what he is capable of simply doesn't want to see.

Anyone who doesn't see he's not doing anything what he is capable for or not, just doesn't want to see it.

No one is suggesting that he is having a good season.

So, let's pay his wages until he maybe have a good one sometime...

I mean, it's not my money so don't particularly care about it, but think it's plain stupid. If he'd be on youngster wages, probably would think different though I'm sick with all of all circus around him and maybe wouldn't even that but for 100k per week it's a joke to wait him until he eventually grow a brain.

Meh..

Marvin said:
It's really hard to see how he can make an impact with Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko

How does a player who has played so little football suddenly come into the team, and play at his best? It's impossible

And there are a lot of sceptical blues and commentators who do not appreciate that you need a run of games before you can give your best

Aside from Tevez who had 5 months off and came back and played out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.