Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
£15m? Sell him! Didn't think we would get that, thought it would be more like £10m. Good price for a bang-average player that.

We should get our money back at least.
Any deal should have a shit load of add ons in case the penny drops with him
Talented but won't succeed at MCFC
Despise AC Milan who will nibble away for a loan deal, put up or get fooked i say

Sounds like he's staying.

So let's get him back in, and back playing like he is capable of.

Any publicity is good publicity. I have been saying for a while this lad gives Manchester City more publicity day today than anybody else.

As long as he doesn’t miss a drugs test, fuck his brother’s wife behind his back, attempt rape then he will be at City for a long time. Get used to it.

He may be a dickhead. But he is our dickhead.

Cant help but feel that Milan clearing the decks of Pato and Robinho is them freeing up some funds for an attempt at Balotelli. Hope if it is it will be a permanent deal, though I'll be disappointed to see him not fulfilling his undoubted potential at City. That blow would of course be softened should Falcao arrive as a replacement.

the originalkippaxman said:
Any publicity is good publicity. I have been saying for a while this lad gives Manchester City more publicity day today than anybody else.

As long as he doesn’t miss a drugs test, fuck his brother’s wife behind his back, attempt rape then he will be at City for a long time. Get used to it.

Brilliant. Lets buy a dickhead to do anything but the job he's employed for.

Akira said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/12/28/3632685/ac-milan-prepare-balotelli-bid-as-pato-robinho-near-san-siro?source=breakingnews

AC Milan wants him for 15m. Wondering why we won't consider trading him for Pato.

I can't understand why we just don't let them have him...............i just want rid of the prat.

the originalkippaxman said:

True, but he's still taking up a place in the squad. And for that he needs to contribute on the football pitch as well as contributing to the publicity. He can't do the publicity and forget that we employ him as a footballer, not a mascot.

moomba said:
Sounds like he's staying.

So let's get him back in, and back playing like he is capable of.

which is? from what i've seen, its not much....................15m should be snatched immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.