Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
FantasyIreland said:
robbieh said:
Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

I'm not sure youre familiar with Guidettis attitude,he's very confident and self assured,he wants to take on the world......

He wont be happy as 4th choice for too long.

If that is the case then we need to get rid of him.

We will have Kun, CT or ED, and a new striker Falcao/Cavani. If Guidetti don't fancy it lets get someone who does.
He said for 'for too long' and with Tevez not renewing his contract if Guidetti takes his chances next season I can definitely see him being one one of our main forwards in the future.

There is absolutely no way we shud sell unless we get a replacement in. If no one is available then we should not sell mario until the summer. Why would we want to weaken more than we did last summer.

Ireland_for_pm said:
There is absolutely no way we shud sell unless we get a replacement in. If no one is available then we should not sell mario until the summer. Why would we want to weaken more than we did last summer.
Tbh he hardly even plays and when he does he is more of liability to the team, so I wouldn't call it weakening.

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Better with 3 forward ?

Regardless of what you think of balotelli now. When we bought him he was regarded one of the best teenagers in the world

You bitterness is fucking gob smacking

3 forwards will serve us fine.

Regardless of his potential,it hasnt worked out,get over it fanboy.

You know fuck all about me so wind your neck in.

Fanboy haha that's funny little man.

Why are dealing with these cnuts, take it right to midnight and pull the plug, kaka revenge

r.soleofsalford said:
No I just don't take everything in I read in the papers and let them form my opinion for me

If balotelli goes no doubt you'll be scanning the paper to find out which city player to hate next.

I have my own opinions and i am not afraid to share them,tough shit if you dont like it.

I dont hate anyone,however,i do happen to believe certain players,for one reason or another,are not fit to wear our shirt.

I'm sure your 14 and female,so i'm going to ignore you from now on.

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
No I just don't take everything in I read in the papers and let them form my opinion for me

If balotelli goes no doubt you'll be scanning the paper to find out which city player to hate next.

I have my own opinions and i am not afraid to share them,tough shit if you dont like it.

I dont hate anyone,however,i do happen to believe certain players,for one reason or another,are not fit to wear our shirt.

Nice.

Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Nice.

you call me a 14 year old and your going to ignore me oh gosh I'm devastated

At least I won't have to stretch my tiny mind to argue against someone with an intellect so big he thought up an insult that almost reduced me to tears<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm --<br /><br />
Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Nice.

you call me a 14 year old and your going to ignore me oh gosh I'm devastated

At least I won't have to stretch my tiny mind to argue against someone with an intellect so big he thought up an insult that almost reduced me to tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.