Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
CTID101 said:
-------Falcao------
Aguero-Tevez--Silva

---Aguero--Falcao----
Tevez-------------Silva

Football manager comes to mind. Three strikers and an attacking midfielder.
And the first one..with Aguero on the left...Urghh.

Tevez has been an attacking midfielder this year so not sure what the problem is?

Put Nasri there if you want. Same effect.

I put Aguero there just for the sake of putting him in a place in the team, he would most likely be playing off Falcao but it is impossible to show it like that so I just put him there.

robbieh said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:
I for one will be over the moon if we manage to sell him for £23.5m.

Would help no end towards getting in Falcoa / Cavani.

i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.

No club has a world class striker as 4th choice. Not Barca, not Madrid, not United. Just as well that Balotelli is not world class then. Problem is he and his agent think he is.

Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

Nice work Robbie.

r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:
I for one will be over the moon if we manage to sell him for £23.5m.

Would help no end towards getting in Falcoa / Cavani.

i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.
if he is good enough, we might as well keep him. We should find out by playing him in our team, not watching others. besides, he won't be ready before the end of window. Got some weeks to still get to full fitness.

I have it on good authority that Mario has moved all his stuff out of his house and that the deal with AC is almost done.

Danjo said:
I have it on good authority that Mario has moved all his stuff out of his house and that the deal with AC is almost done.

The dunking stool is being made ready for you as we speak......

blueinsa said:
Danjo said:

The dunking stool is being made ready for you as we speak......

I hope so, wouldn't have posted this unless I was sure, come from an internal source. From what I've been told, I'm confident a deal will be done this week. No replacement this window though.

Danjo said:

I read that in the sun newspaper the other day

robbieh said:
Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

I'm not sure youre familiar with Guidettis attitude,he's very confident and self assured,he wants to take on the world......

He wont be happy as 4th choice for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.