Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjo said:
blueinsa said:
Danjo said:
I have it on good authority that Mario has moved all his stuff out of his house and that the deal with AC is almost done.

The dunking stool is being made ready for you as we speak......

I hope so, wouldn't have posted this unless I was sure, come from an internal source. From what I've been told, I'm confident a deal will be done this week. No replacement this window though.

Fair enough and thanks for the info

Ignore the usual attack dogs that will descend down on you with all their wrath!

Danjo said:
I'm confident a deal will be done this week. No replacement this window though.

I've no problem with that,hopefully,a lesson has been learned and it will mean we will sign the right quality when the time comes.

NoahCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:
I for one will be over the moon if we manage to sell him for £23.5m.

Would help no end towards getting in Falcoa / Cavani.

i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.
if he is good enough, we might as well keep him. We should find out by playing him in our team, not watching others. besides, he won't be ready before the end of window. Got some weeks to still get to full fitness.

We're playing to win the title how do we know how good he is in the premier. We are trying to win the league. Now is not the time to take a gamble on an unknown quantity

FantasyIreland said:
Danjo said:
I'm confident a deal will be done this week. No replacement this window though.

I've no problem with that,hopefully,a lesson has been learned and it will mean we will sign the right quality when the time comes.

Better with 3 forward ?

Regardless of what you think of balotelli now. When we bought him he was regarded one of the best teenagers in the world

You bitterness is fucking gob smacking

r.soleofsalford said:
Better with 3 forward ?

Regardless of what you think of balotelli now. When we bought him he was regarded one of the best teenagers in the world

You bitterness is fucking gob smacking

3 forwards will serve us fine.

Regardless of his potential,it hasnt worked out,get over it fanboy.

You know fuck all about me so wind your neck in.

r.soleofsalford said:
NoahCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.
if he is good enough, we might as well keep him. We should find out by playing him in our team, not watching others. besides, he won't be ready before the end of window. Got some weeks to still get to full fitness.

We're playing to win the title how do we know how good he is in the premier. We are trying to win the league. Now is not the time to take a gamble on an unknown quantity
Dzeko,Tevez and Aguero will be than enough to get us through to the end of this season imo.

In the summer I would sell Dzeko and hopefully bring in Falcao with Guidetti promoted as 4th striker. He would have had EDS and pre season games to hopefully prove to the manager he deserves a place in the squad.

Falcao, Tevez, Agueo plus Guidetti would be an amazing attack force. Guidetti would get chances in the LC, coming on late in games and possibly starting against less modest opposition at home. If he does well similar to how Welbeck has at United then when Tevez leaves on a free at the end of next season he is then promoted to 3rd striker.

citytill1die84 said:
Think he'll shine in Italy.

He will without a doubt.

Huge talent that lacks the application and maturity to make it work here with us.

Milan will be a home for him and he will bag a shed load.

FantasyIreland said:
robbieh said:
Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

I'm not sure youre familiar with Guidettis attitude,he's very confident and self assured,he wants to take on the world......

He wont be happy as 4th choice for too long.

If that is the case then we need to get rid of him.

We will have Kun, CT or ED, and a new striker Falcao/Cavani. If Guidetti don't fancy it lets get someone who does.

FantasyIreland said:
robbieh said:
Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

I'm not sure youre familiar with Guidettis attitude,he's very confident and self assured,he wants to take on the world......

He wont be happy as 4th choice for too long.
He can't even make 4th choice at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.