Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
Benarbia said:
Aside from Tevez who had 5 months off and came back and played out of this world.
Out of this world? Really? What a load of shit.

If pretty much say he was the catalyst for us winning the league. His back heel to Nasri against Chelsea basically kept us in the hunt

A good pass against Chelsea, a good game against Norwich. Pretty average for the rest Tevez was.

Benarbia said:
If pretty much say he was the catalyst for us winning the league. His back heel to Nasri against Chelsea basically kept us in the hunt
When Tevez left the pitch against Newcastle at 0-0, that back heel meant nothing. When he left the pitch at 1-2 against QPR, that back heel meant less than nothing. However, even if you think he was good when he came back, how was he out of this world?

Skashion said:
Benarbia said:
When Tevez left the pitch against Newcastle at 0-0, that back heel meant nothing. When he left the pitch at 1-2 against QPR, that back heel meant less than nothing. However, even if you think he was good when he came back, how was he out of this world?

hahahaha the catalyst? out of this world? oh fuck sakes

I don't want ballo to go, it would kill me to see him in s rag shirt in 18 months when he is sold on by ac for profit, then all of a sudden he is the dogs bollocks backed by the press saying the great man united know how to handle him. They all know his potential that is why they want him gone as soon as possible. Guys I might be wrong but this is what is going to happen ?

Ok so maybe out of this world is an exaggeration but he performed for the team after spending 5 months out so Mario should be able to do the same should he not after a few weeks out

moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
A good pass against Chelsea, a good game against Norwich. Pretty average for the rest Tevez was.

Less than that has made Mario a leg end.

I don't think he's a legend. But if you think that all Mario has contributed to the club is one good game and a good pass you're a fool.

That's the problem with people. He's a hero because he passed the ball whilst he was on his ass. Lets just allow him to take the piss whilst he's here because he passed the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.