Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
johnmc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Leave the lad alone FFS,he's posted info,believe or dont,its that simple.

Why not name his source?

Same reason reporters don't i would assume.
That and if he is a personal friend and he asked him not to name him then it would be a betrayal of trust and his mate would be rightly miffed at that.

Fair enough. I don't see what harm it could do if he is definitely gone. When people do name their sources ie joe Royle last year what harm did it do or difference did it make?

Seems a lot of people know ex players, coaching staff, someone connected to the club, medical staff etc etc.

TCIB said:
johnmc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Leave the lad alone FFS,he's posted info,believe or dont,its that simple.

Why not name his source?

That and if he is a personal friend and he asked him not to name him then it would be a betrayal of trust and his mate would be rightly miffed at that.
Or it's bollox, not that reporters make things up, from an unnamed source

Anything over 20 mill and sell, like Balo but the boy has had more chances to pull his socks up than most would get and still doesn't seem to want to change!

johnmc said:
TCIB said:
johnmc said:
Why not name his source?

Fair enough. I don't see what harm it could do if he is definitely gone. When people do name their sources ie joe Royle last year what harm did it do or difference did it make?

Seems a lot of people know ex players, coaching staff, someone connected to the club, medical staff etc etc.

I tend to take itk stuff with a pinch of salt tbh John, i never treat it as total crap nor absolute fact.
It is funny watching the frenzy sometimes though in the transfer forum hehe.

I can't see us getting more than 15mil for him tbh, Italian footy is on it's arse to a large extent and they can say well he has not excelled or improved much/at all.
That and he does bring other baggage which can be a negative.

TCIB said:
johnmc said:
TCIB said:

I tend to take itk stuff with a pinch of salt tbh John, i never treat it as total crap nor absolute fact.
It is funny watching the frenzy sometimes though in the transfer forum hehe.
I know for a FACT that in know fuck all

#factsareus

I would sell him now to Milan for 25m or more...

Doubt they can play that much.

But would accept too a 20m offer in 3-4 installments + a 25% fee of his next move.

Neil McNab said:
Balotelli out Jovetic in next week, hope it gets done!
Sounds good.

Ideal foil for Aguero I think. But disappointed in Tevez at the moment - seems to have lost a bit of pace. Dzeko would be a 30 goals a season man if we played our game around him, but our style doesn't get the best out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.