Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the case where players or ex-players are included in the details of ant incoming or outgoing transfers but it is true that medical staff for instance might drop a player or an ex-player (if they are good mates outside of the club) a bit of information innocently or not. There are times when players do get to hear of transfers and of course there are times when they don't.

It is a nice idea about Jovetic but not likely to happen in this window, in my opinion.

I'd much rather wait till the summer & make a move for Falcao or Cavani than fuck about with Jovetic. We've survived with 3 strikers so far & I'm sure we can carry on for the next 4 months.

Seosa said:
I'd much rather wait till the summer & make a move for Falcao or Cavani than fuck about with Jovetic. We've survived with 3 strikers so far & I'm sure we can carry on for the next 4 months.

Think the plan is Balo and dzeko(summer) will go and he wants a player like jovetic who plays just off the striker and he'll go for falcao or cavani in the summer to replace Dzeko.

I'd be very happy with that, jovetic is quality.

There could be some true in all of this as well as someone new coming (Jovetic got mentioned).

Dzeko said in interview the other day that another striker will come and one of them will have to move to make a place. He didn't say "if", he said when asked if he is considering move that everything is possible, there are 4 strikers at City and another one will come...

Shooter 83 said:
Seosa said:

Think the plan is Balo and dzeko(summer) will go and he wants a player like jovetic who plays just off the striker and he'll go for falcao or cavani in the summer to replace Dzeko.

Take it this is all speculation/ I want? Bale, ronaldo and messi for me maybe falco thrown in

andyhinch said:
Shooter 83 said:
Seosa said:

Take it this is all speculation/ I want? Bale, ronaldo and messi for me maybe falco thrown in

No van Persie, cheeky bid on transfer deadline?

Just to throw another name into the speculation list how about Gerard Deulofeu?. He hasn't signed a new contract yet. And with both Sorriano and Begiristain at our club, they might be looking in bringing him into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.