Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
andyhinch said:
Shooter 83 said:
Think the plan is Balo and dzeko(summer) will go and he wants a player like jovetic who plays just off the striker and he'll go for falcao or cavani in the summer to replace Dzeko.

I'd be very happy with that, jovetic is quality.
Take it this is all speculation/ I want? Bale, ronaldo and messi for me maybe falco thrown in

No van Persie, cheeky bid on transfer deadline?
We need a proven goal scorer,what's he ever done?

andyhinch said:
Shooter 83 said:
Seosa said:
I'd much rather wait till the summer & make a move for Falcao or Cavani than fuck about with Jovetic. We've survived with 3 strikers so far & I'm sure we can carry on for the next 4 months.

Think the plan is Balo and dzeko(summer) will go and he wants a player like jovetic who plays just off the striker and he'll go for falcao or cavani in the summer to replace Dzeko.

Take it this is all speculation/ I want? Bale, ronaldo and messi for me maybe falco thrown in

No speculation I drive past Mancini's house everyday.

Shooter 83 said:
andyhinch said:
Shooter 83 said:

No speculation I drive past Mancini's house everyday.
You must go a strange way to work unless you live in his shed

MSP said:
There could be some true in all of this as well as someone new coming (Jovetic got mentioned).

Dzeko said in interview the other day that another striker will come and one of them will have to move to make a place. He didn't say "if", he said when asked if he is considering move that everything is possible, there are 4 strikers at City and another one will come...
dang, Jovetic would be nice to bring in this window. wasn't expecting any signings but this would be pretty good!

Stefan is really the ideal player to bring in for balotelli.
He will add another dimension and more pace to our play and by God he can shoot from outside the box
It will be a great move especially since its clear that Mancini doesn't like wingers.
Nasri silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Selling to an Italian club is going to be a nightmare. I would be shocked if a deal was done this week unless we are quietly going to let him go for an undisclosed fee around 10-15m.

Personally, whilst I'm not massive anti/pro Balotelli, I've never seen performance levels from him to justify the hype. Losing Balo, bringing in Guidetti from the cold plus one of Jovetic/Isco would be a great window.

The English press have got their Balotelli stories directly from Gazetta Dello Sport

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squad...-kaka-non-chiude-balotelli-913903154024.shtml

There is still a novelty for SuperMario with the Rossoneri. The City has indicated a new direction for Balotelli, less impervious to Milan. From the initial application of 37 million euro, in fact, the last contacts have produced substantial progress. Not only the price fell to € 28 million (though still a lot to via Turati), but also the manager of Sheikh Mansour have granted a deferment of payment amazing. Even the Rossoneri could pay the card SuperMario in six annual installments. A settlement is not just, as the cost of entry would be "only" 4.7 million euro. Add to this, and that, in practice football at an international level, the most common installment is every three years. Logical to assume that only a club as rich as the City may turn a blind eye to the normal dynamics of the cash flow. Obviously Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani are considering this unique proposal. However, the financial commitment that would be more expensive, always considering that Balotelli already earns 5.5 million net per season. So on the side AC Milan do not want to take anything for granted, and given that the long-awaited double blow Kaka-Balotelli would involve the sacrifice of Robinho and Abate. As you know their assignments to the Santos and the Zenit were frozen to art: it would be unwise, in fact, sell them before the transfer market determinasse its truth. Understandable, then, the caution of a. D. AC Milan, not later than Friday flatly denied the existence of negotiations with the City. In fact, the contacts going on for weeks and Mino Raiola, the agent of the attacker Brescia, is going back and forth between Milan and Manchester to grease a mechanism that is still very complicated. But the British press, which always has great attention to Mario, it triggers: According to the Sun, the attacker would have even rented his house in Cheshire, and was already packed ready to return to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.