Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
MSP said:
Where you got that line about Pato? Pato is heading to Brazil (Corinthians I think) and that deal is very close to be done. Robino's one even closer to some other Brazilian team.

No way we'd want Pato, he's done as top level player.

Still fucking love that goal he scored against Barca. Looked like someone gave him warp drive for legs. Wish we had that direct pace sometimes! (not in the form of Pato though)

It was more due to Busquets running by him, he's one slow chap. But great move to escape them all though.

lescotts forehead said:
Milan have got to be gutted. PSG offered 40m euro and Pato stalled deal, hahaha.

Wouldn't laugh too much if it's to be believed that PSG offered us 40mil for Balo.....

Rammy Blue said:
lescotts forehead said:
Milan have got to be gutted. PSG offered 40m euro and Pato stalled deal, hahaha.

Wouldn't laugh too much if it's to be believed that PSG offered us 40mil for Balo.....
I don't believe it fella, the trigger wouldve been pulled imho.

lescotts forehead said:
Rammy Blue said:
lescotts forehead said:

Could say the same about the supposed offer then for Pato....

Rammy Blue said:
lescotts forehead said:
Rammy Blue said:

Pato ruled that himself, he was doing Berlusconi's daughter at that time (not sure if now) and thought he won the lottery,lol. Nothing Milan could do, with daddy's girl probably Silvio haven't pushed it too. It was very well documented and confirmed offer by Milan.

Offer for Balotelli was one-time reported utter nonsense.

A.C Milan accepted bid though, it was a done deal except Pato pulled it.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
Rammy Blue said:
lescotts forehead said:

Pato ruled that himself, he was doing Berlusconi's daughter at that time (not sure if now) and thought he won the lottery,lol. Nothing Milan could do, with daddy's girl probably Silvio haven't pushed it too. It was very well documented and confirmed offer by Milan.

Offer for Balotelli was one-time reported utter nonsense.
That's how I have it.

Thing is he would've been richer for move and would've done the missus father a good turn taking the move.

Sound player on his day, injury ravaged so far. Hopefully he will come again in Brazil and make a move back to Europe in his pomp. This is all about 2014 world cup.

He was at Milanello to take his personal things and when he had that 'change of heart'. If he left Milan would sign Tevez and we would have another striker. And I know one of our options was Eduardo Vargas, we even told them that would pay 15M. Now he's Napoli player and scored 3 goals in 30 matches or so we should be happy, I think.

Vultures are already circling and patos problems have been injury and inconsistent form.

Barbara berlusconi is fucking mint though. So fit, can see why pato didn't wanna leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.