Balotelli...

With all due respect I think anyone who would want him back is fucking idiot. He wasn't good enough when he left (I don't care about his talent, I'm talking about what he was offering for all the packet that comes with him) and he's not good enough now not even for City but for mid table Premier League club.

FFS, even the oldest statisticians forgot when he scored, he's a fraud.

Mario loves us.
It's nice to think this is true. He's provided us with some great and memorable moments. However a closer statement would be ....
He loves the wages we pay more

people wanting balotelli....

1402270313_2863_FT201377_frabz-double-facepalm-when-a-single-facepalm-just-isnt-enough-17d71c.jpg

LEt's take our blinkers off and see what's really happening.

The guy has recently just launched a new pair of boots with Puma:

balotelli-boots-3.jpg

Under contractual obligations he's probably obliged to promote these boots, simply by getting his face in more media articles.
This is done by creating controversy such as being in old teams dressing rooms and all the other crap this attention seeker does.

I found him to be a great source of entertainment at City, and fully respect/appreciate some of his contributions to this club.... But it's a team sport and this egotistical wanker needs to be in Hollywood or someshit and not anywhere near our club unless he has some radical change of attitude.

I did read he had gone down the Buddhist routes but I'm not sure whether this is true or not.

He's always welcome at City as a guest, I'll always cheer him as he contributed at City in positive ways.

But I'd take Ineanacho and Bony any day of the week :)

I could barely find a mention of Balo on rawk. It's like they've airbrushed him from existence. Liverpool are treating him like shit so the cultists pretend he doesn't even exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.