Balotelli...

He certainly got us world press :-)

A heart breaker for me, a real talent but nerver showed the world how classy he could be :(

Spot on mate. Such a shame his mental health issues ( which he certainly has ) have never been dealt with for his own sake. So many happy memories of him though.

search

Rags on loan
(I wish)
Why?, I would never wish that on my worst enemy, and seeing him take the piss out of 'Camelgob,' (in the 6-1 at the swamp) and that assist for Aguero, ( V QPR, in 2012) mean that I will always have a soft spot for Mario

I'd love to have him back if he got rid of all the hanger-ons, took himself off social media and just concentrated on his football.

Why?, I would never wish that on my worst enemy, and seeing him take the piss out of 'Camelgob,' (in the 6-1 at the swamp) and that assist for Aguero, ( V QPR, in 2012) mean that I will always have a soft spot for Mario

And let's not forget the wind up in the Semi when the Rags couldn't take the reverse, and Mario was 'cheering on' the scarlet faithful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.