Ban the Grand National?

SWP's back said:
jayblue said:
SWP's back said:
Plus you have a Ferrari.

And want humans shot in the face.
haha. yeh, its not looking good for me is it ?
Hell of a ride for drive by's though.
haha. im going to bow out of this thread now before i say anything more stupid. cheers guys ctid !<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
I'm all for shooting certain humans in the face but, I would probably start with Ferrari drivers myself.
haha. cant we all just get along ?

Barcon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Andouble said:
would defo ban motor racing at every single level, more petrol for people who need it.

You would also be driving a car that was produced in 1970 and did 4 miles to the gallon without motor racing. Motor racing accelerates car technology at crazy rates just like NASA did for all manner of things

Why would they stop making cars though?

I meant technology wise. Cars would be alot further behind then where they are now

jayblue said:
SWP's back said:
jayblue said:
haha. yeh, its not looking good for me is it ?
Hell of a ride for drive by's though.
haha. im going to bow out of this thread now before i say anything more stupid. cheers guys ctid !

-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm --

Barcon said:
I'm all for shooting certain humans in the face but, I would probably start with Ferrari drivers myself.
haha. cant we all just get along ?

It would seem not mate ; )

southaustralianblue said:
yeah fuck off the jumps. no one would notice the difference, you can still have a punt on the flat races

I would expect that from a Aussie or a Yank as they dont do the Jumps. If you did do the jumps you would change your mind as it is the greastest thing to see a horse pinging over the fences at full speed. It would be like horse racing losing its soul if they were to get rid of jumps racing.

yeah fuck off the jumps. no one would notice the difference, you can still have a punt on the flat races

I would notice the difference, it'd be shit and boring like any other race.

leighton said:

I would expect that from a Aussie or a Yank as they dont do the Jumps. If you did do the jumps you would change your mind as it is the greastest thing to see a horse pinging over the fences at full speed. It would be like horse racing losing its soul if they were to get rid of jumps racing.

i particularly like the bit where you see the horses leg break and the distress it causes. and you certainly cant beat seeing it get shot in the head, oh the joy

anyhow off to ebay to buy a club, those seals are gonna get it big time

hilts said:
leighton said:

i particularly like the bit where you see the horses leg break and the distress it causes. and you certainly cant beat seeing it get shot in the head, oh the joy

Jesus Christ. You are a twat

welcometomanchester said:
hilts said:
leighton said:

Jesus Christ. You are a twat
Don't you mean a horrible ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.