Ban the Grand National?

Andouble said:
kippax23 said:
Lucky13 said:
If you ban sport where there is a death then how about football?
also motor racing

would defo ban motor racing at every single level, more petrol for people who need it.

You would also be driving a car that was produced in 1970 and did 4 miles to the gallon without motor racing. Motor racing accelerates car technology at crazy rates just like NASA did for all manner of things

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Andouble said:
kippax23 said:
also motor racing

would defo ban motor racing at every single level, more petrol for people who need it.

You would also be driving a car that was produced in 1970 and did 4 miles to the gallon without motor racing. Motor racing accelerates car technology at crazy rates just like NASA did for all manner of things

Why would they stop making cars though?

The difference between people dying doing sports and animals dying, is people choose to do it, animals dont.

jayblue said this:

jayblue said:
just shows how wrong you can be spouting bile and character assassinations of people you dont even know just because they dont agree with you.

he also said this:

jayblue said:
they should make the owners jump them jumps and if they hurt themselves in the process then id happily shoot them in the face.

Which tells you everything you need to know about him.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kippax23 said:
jayblue said:
i dont think horse racing should be banned but i think the fences should be made smaller at the national. the high profile of the event coupled with horse deaths does the sport no favours.
this is not the answer if the fences are smaller the horses go faster so there would be more deaths that is why there is also deaths in big hurdle races

There are deaths fairly regularly in flat racing.
Flat racing,for the benefit of those who don't follow racing,does not involve either hurdles or fences.
So basically horses can die when they run.
As can greyhounds.
Or humans.
So let's ban running and we will all live happily ever after.

Ive not read the whole thread so if someone has already pointed out that you are very stupid i apologise for the repitition.

Also anyone comparing horse racing to sports like motor racing where all those involved do so by their own free will are complete numpties.

Carstairs said:
jayblue said this:

jayblue said:
just shows how wrong you can be spouting bile and character assassinations of people you dont even know just because they dont agree with you.

he also said this:

jayblue said:
they should make the owners jump them jumps and if they hurt themselves in the process then id happily shoot them in the face.

meaning ? i was being villified for having an opinion. this thread is about the grand national not me.

jayblue said:
Carstairs said:
jayblue said this:

jayblue said:

he also said this:

jayblue said:

meaning ? i was being villified for having an opinion. this thread is about the grand national not me.
Plus you have a Ferrari.

And want humans shot in the face.

SWP's back said:
jayblue said:
Carstairs said:
jayblue said this:

he also said this:

Plus you have a Ferrari.

And want humans shot in the face.
haha. yeh, its not looking good for me is it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.