Ban the Grand National?

welcometomanchester said:
hilts said:
leighton said:
I would expect that from a Aussie or a Yank as they dont do the Jumps. If you did do the jumps you would change your mind as it is the greastest thing to see a horse pinging over the fences at full speed. It would be like horse racing losing its soul if they were to get rid of jumps racing.

i particularly like the bit where you see the horses leg break and the distress it causes. and you certainly cant beat seeing it get shot in the head, oh the joy

anyhow off to ebay to buy a club, those seals are gonna get it big time
Jesus Christ. You are a twat

bit harsh

hilts said:
hilts said:
i particularly like the bit where you see the horses leg break and the distress it causes. and you certainly cant beat seeing it get shot in the head, oh the joy

bit harsh
not really, yes the reason I go to the races is to see them die not my love for the animal.

hilts said:
hilts said:

bit harsh

I'd rather think he was being quite reserved.

hilts said:

bit harsh
not really, yes the reason I go to the races is to see them die not my love for the animal.

i had a dog once i was fond of didnt occur to me to get a dwarf to jump on its back whip its arse and make it jump over fences for my amusement

hilts said:
hilts said:
bit harsh

i had a dog once i was fond of didnt occur to me to get a dwarf to jump on its back whip its arse and make it jump over fences for my amusement
sometimes it's better not to rise to the keyboard warriors.

hilts said:
leighton said:
southaustralianblue said:
yeah fuck off the jumps. no one would notice the difference, you can still have a punt on the flat races

I would expect that from a Aussie or a Yank as they dont do the Jumps. If you did do the jumps you would change your mind as it is the greastest thing to see a horse pinging over the fences at full speed. It would be like horse racing losing its soul if they were to get rid of jumps racing.

Unfortunately for you that rarely happens so stop banging on about a hand full of incidents like they happen all the time.

hilts said:

ive seen plenty of people in the wrong use this, im sure jockeys and owners do have feelings for their horses but they love their bank balances a little more

there like don king only tyson could have told him to fuck off

hilts said:
hilts said:

ive seen plenty of people in the wrong use this, im sure jockeys and owners do have feelings for their horses but they love their bank balances a little more

there like don king only tyson could have told him to fuck off
how can I be in the wrong? Surely it's opinion? And mine is your a twat.

hilts said:

Wow, keyboard warriors? Fuck me, i despair.

marios stress ball said:
hilts said:
leighton said:

Unfortunately for you that rarely happens so stop banging on about a hand full of incidents like they happen all the time.

so what is the acceptable number of horse deaths over a season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.