bandwagon fans

bellbuzzer said:
Maybe the answer would be for the club to announce the attendance as 35000 proper fans and 12000 glory-hunters. they could even segregate them,so they don't annoy the 'real fans' at the match.
There was a thread about categories for fans A, B, C and so on. Hope we all get classified and stuffed in a proper stand at COMS this season. I don't want to piss off Class A fans like 'the citizens' because I wasn't born in Manchester.

I think it's a bit harsh to assume that because someone is new to the forum they are bandwagon jumpers, I mean I have been on this roller coaster that is man city since I was a toddler, but personally never bothered with the internet till a few years ago. I found out about this forum a few months ago and have never looked back, some great banter and funny characters ( the odd dick but that's to be expected). It's to be expected that we'll get new fans with the growing profile of the club, but if they support the boy's with as much passion and vigour that I and my fellow blues have for all these years, I say fair play and welcome enjoy the ride. :0)

Only have computer 3 years. Took me 6 months to get it out of the box. Then 6 months to plug it in. Then someone mentioned connecting it up to the phone line. Then bingo found bluemoon . But you can call me glory hunter if you like. :-)

Yes lets judge a fans validity by posting or joining an internet forum.....jesus wept. There are plenty of 60/70+ years olds who have been to more games than most of us have had hot dinners and guess what? They'ver probably never heard of bluemoon.

On another note, it's the price of success that attendances will go up, more shirts will be sold and bluemoon will get bigger.....at 4.40 in May 1999 I think most of us will have taken that option!

Ducado said:
This is a local club for local people

_859894_league150.jpg

So Blues from ireland are not welcome?
Glad Anna didnt think like that!

law74 said:
Ducado said:
This is a local club for local people

_859894_league150.jpg

So Blues from ireland are not welcome?
Glad Anna didnt think like that!

I don't think you quite got that one did you! Humour & Irony really are lost on some people, I (and I am sure most City fans welcome City fans wherever they are from) it was a piss take on the OP

I only learned to use the tinternet(my choice, i'd rather read a book) on the day i joined this forum. Dont have to explain fuk all to anybody regarding my authentiCITY as a blue, coming from Sintellins i have had enough shit to last me a lifetime off rags and plastic mickeys, ive been booted out of away grounds(home end), sold my belongings(gold chain,watch etc) all in the name of MY beloved blues, ive even called my daughter after an ex-player ffs, and as long as i can go and watch us play, i.ll have the craic and a pint with any blue, if hes from the moon or from Manchestohh, i dont give a toss, you soon get to know were they are coming from 30secs into the conversation,if they are bandwagon jumpers or not, just fuk em off if they wind you up,simple. Chillsville guys, we're going to the top. Settle down.

I only signed up a couple of weeks ago but was at Scarbrough for pre season friendly , Linclon away , Wycombe away York away etc etc, and my favorite ,Darlington away in the cup !!!
Yes i have joined the Bluemoon bandwagon but been on the mcfc wagon for a while now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.