bandwagon fans

Dont blame me was at plymouth 2 nil up lost 3 -2 went to wembley was at maine road against qpr when blackburn won league may not live in manchester but blue throu and thou

Interests me where these new fans come from. Surely theyre not people new to footy, so they must have some allegiance to another club and then have dropped them to come to us? How does it work - i spose its straightforward with kids, they buy the shirt of the club that is in the limelight, ie rags/dippers etc, or of their England stars, but with adults??

PowderBlue said:
Interests me where these new fans come from. Surely theyre not people new to footy, so they must have some allegiance to another club and then have dropped them to come to us? How does it work - i spose its straightforward with kids, they buy the shirt of the club that is in the limelight, ie rags/dippers etc, or of their England stars, but with adults??

Your making out like its the worst thing ever

im 17 , been a season card holder since ive been 13-14 , seen some shit games!!! i dont reckon there is any bandwagon fans , its all in peoples paranoid imaginations , these people probably were fans before the takeover but know they just come to games a lot more than before.

well i suppose you best class me as a bandwagon jumper onner then! What you need to realise pal is that there are huge city fans who cant make every game, due to cost etc! This is only my second post does that make me any less of a blue? Bollox it does, and as for the aforementioned game you talked about, does the fact i was sat in macedonia waiting to invade kosovo, listening on the world service make me any less of a fan than you! Bollox again, i can understand a certain part of where youre coming from but a lot of it sounds like i was here when we were shit snobbery! I was there as well pal its just i was a few miles away.. By the way i came out of the army in 2006, and the first thing i did was buy a season ticket, so i suppose im now allowed to join the none bandwagon jumping club.! Take one thing into consideration pal, everybodys circumstances maybe different!

some people find it hard to navigate the internet never mind search for a forum.
my dad has been a season ticket holder for 35 years and he hasnt got a clue how to use the internet, he cant even use google correctly never mind search for a forum. so i bet there are many loyal blues out there who would love to find bluemoon, but just dont know how to.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..
shame we dont all have your knowledge of the game.here,s a song for you to sing while your stood on the terrace on your own (probably tuesday afternoon at coms ,if they let you in)..Im a knob,Im a knob ,Im a knob,just keep repeating then flick your fingers n shout" blue army"

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
PowderBlue said:

No i'm not - you missed my point entirely. I said it interests me, meaning I am interested in how an increased fan base works ie are they 'new' football fans, or do they come over from another club?

PowderBlue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

No i'm not - you missed my point entirely. I said it interests me, meaning I am interested in how an increased fan base works ie are they 'new' football fans, or do they come over from another club?

we can never really measure increased fan base untill we expand the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.